• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, glad I'm an only child.
    sigpic
    This is my idea of exercise

Comment

being an only child makes you weak :P you skip out of the important self defense and exercise it promotes hehe

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
        being an only child makes you weak :P you skip out of the important self defense and exercise it promotes hehe
        You also miss out on learning how to dominate at an early age.
        "I could get lost in a lunchbox"

Comment

i'm first born. i'm born with that. *puffs chest and preens*

Comment

You realize that I stopped listening after "*puffs chest*"
            "I could get lost in a lunchbox"

Comment

LOL! It's not difficult to point out all the first borns around here. Damn dominants all of us!
              Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

muwahahaha! these things do have a purpose.

Comment

muwahahaha! these things do have a purpose.
                  *licks my finger tips and rubs them together eyeing Leffy's chest*
                  Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

not unnecessarily... I'm an only child with siblings and even then I'm not the oldest... but I am the evilest/ most dominate
                    ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

Aah Family, aint it great

Comment

I'm an only child but as my sister grew nails and took up sports (and I didn't) It's a lot harder to dominate her, since making her cry via verbal abuse tends to get me in trouble

fist fights are way easier to cover up than tears.
                        Originally posted by Lithanial
                        Gah! when did kitty get older? I been asleep for too long!

Comment

Dear kitty, if you have a sister, by definition you're not an only child. No matter how you wish it.

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                            You want to talk sibling damage?

(X) Thrown onto a big patch of broken glass

(X) Hit with a machete

(X) Shot with a compound bow

(X) Knocked COMPLETELY unconscious in the school hallway ... and left there until someone came to pick him up

(X) Road down a flight of stairs while being held in a full nelson so chin and nose made sure to hit every step.

(X) Tricked into drinking a piss infused beer

... Just a few of the things my brother and I did to each other over the course of our childhood.

My parents would've been BANKRUPT from medical bills if she hadn't worked in the hospital.

Hell, I had my ass bandaged up during my sister's first wedding so the tux wouldn't tug at the stitches.

Actually, that sounds pretty damned typical of brothers I know. Especially the ones who are within 5 years of age of each other.
                            Wireheads

Comment

wait what the hell just happened to my brain?

I MEANT to say that I'm a first born but since my sister blah blah blah so I can't dominate over her as much.

Okay, so maybe mom has a point about the underage boozing. And oh dear, kitty got found out. But my sister got in more trouble 'cuz she's IB and a GPA of 4.5 student and is supposed to be all responsible and the good kid- who surcumbed to peer pressure. Mum and dad have known since I was 13 that I don't mind a little wine, since whenever they go and say "Do you want some wine?" just randomly when the other parent is in the other room, I go "Yes please!" So I didn't surcumb to peer pressure. Or tried to lie and cover it up. No use lying to mum, she has that mummy lie-detector thing going on. Insanely accurate.

Or, I'm just a bad liar. Whatev.
                              Originally posted by Lithanial
                              Gah! when did kitty get older? I been asleep for too long!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruestir View Post
                                LOL! It's not difficult to point out all the first borns around here.
                                ~Captain of the pirate ship Virtue

Comment

Working...
                                X