No announcement yet.

teach me 26/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically Im second born, but my older sister died a couple weeks after she was born so I never met her. So I grew up as a first born.
    Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

First born, yes. First conceived, no. My mom had several natural miscarriages before me, and several after when trying for my brother.
      Please Click the Eggs & Pokeemanz found here!!!!

Not dead which eternal lie; stranger aeons, death may die.

Comment

only child... yet I have an older brother and younger brother and sister... you figger it ou
        ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

I am the oldest of three. My sister, the middle child, has a form of autism and lives with my parents. My brother is the youngest. He currently lives outside of Cincinnati, Ohio. He's the one we're all banking on producing the next generation.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

I'm the middle child (adoptive family) and the oldest ( of either of my biologics ).
            Also the eldest male. Yeah, my childhood was fun.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

I'm the eldest male of three children. Big Sister, me, and the disowned lawyer thingie. All 11 months apart in age. Poor dad.. Christmas and three birthdays, all far away enough that he couldn't combine any of the events.
              Originally posted by Tipouf
              *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
              Newbie kills = 1
              Originally posted by sableagle
              .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

see our bdays are close enough to someone elses they shouldn't be forgot right? 2 in February (dad and oldest younger bro) 2 in march (mom and younger bro) and 2 in august (my sister and i). and yet somehow mines been forgotten frequently. especially on the big birthdays. my 16th bday i didn't get a happy birthday or a card until the birthday card my grandfather sent reached the house. a week after the fact. and all i got a was some teenbeat and tigerbeat mags i gave to my sister :|

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Hee. My bday is 15 days after my younger (and only) brother's, and the same day as my Older cousin's.

Comment

Wow, tough break Leffy.
                    Headbutts,

Comment

it could be worse. atleast its eventually remembered.

Comment

Happy Late 16th Birthday!
                        Headbutts,

Comment

hehehe i like and don't like that age. *huuuugs*

Comment

Happy late You are Totally Young-But-Legal Birthday Leffy

Comment

lol suck up. but i wuvs ya *huuuuugs*

Comment

Hmm... I wonder what's happening a week from today...

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Working...
                                X