• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mwhahahahhaha
    Originally posted by Tipouf
    *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
    Newbie kills = 1
    Originally posted by sableagle
    .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

no, IM not, but if you (at the forum) have any cute sisters, ill gladly be their pain in the ass.
      sisters must be 18 years of age or younger. (but not below 17. (quite a range that.) )

DO IT.
      Call me!

Comment

Originally posted by garfalk View Post
        no, IM not, but if you (at the forum) have any cute sisters, ill gladly be their pain in the ass.
        sisters must be 18 years of age or younger. (but not below 17. (quite a range that.) )
        We'd have to really hate our sisters to refer them to you, Garfie.
        "I could get lost in a lunchbox"

Comment

I got cousin I could send your way. She's nice... well two of her personalities are anyways.
          Go for the eyes Boo!

I will hijack your thread... not intentionally, but I will

Comment

Originally posted by garfalk View Post
            I've got a sister in that age range...even used to visit the forum, way back when, and reads the Panties. 'Course, she could prob'ly kick your ass, so I'll take pity on both of you and not refer her to ya
            ~Captain of the pirate ship Virtue

Comment

Heh, I've got a single sister-in-law, but she's too old (23). And she'd kick your ass. Plus, she's working in Nigeria at the moment...

Besides, you probably aren't into busty, athletic Asian girls with alcoholic tendencies.

Comment

uh how does one stumble on a busty athletic girl. busty and athletic just DON'T mix.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
                  uh how does one stumble on a busty athletic girl. busty and athletic just DON'T mix.
                  implants

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

still doesn't mix. especially if they're implanted BEHIND the muscle wall for a more natural appearance.

Comment

Busty girl, and a bachelor's degree in physical education (or similar.. sports administration? Something like that) counts as athletic, I think. Note I didn't say gymnast.

And busty is relative to the Asian part, as well, but still....

Comment

They're rare, but they DO exist.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

they're freaks of nature and my ego sticks to that.

Comment

they're freaks of nature and my ego sticks to that.
                            Hey, I wasn't necessarily saying the athletic was apparent... it's a state of fitness, not slimness. Anyhow, I gots the cuter sister engaged already.

Y'ALL STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER....

Comment

how athletic.
                              Last edited by garfalk; 08-11-2007, 06:53 AM. Reason: freudian slip.

DO IT.
                              Call me!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Taylor View Post
                                They're rare, but they DO exist.
                                I know 2
                                Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

Working...
                                X