Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plunder Down-Under View Post
    I know 2
    Yah, but are they your age? Teens have the advantage in that respect.

Comment

1 is, the other is a teacher who is 20s
      Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

This calls for some "Cock Rock", and I don't know why.
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=cswkEL1O4Hk
        Please Click the Eggs & Pokeemanz found here!!!!

Not dead which eternal lie; stranger aeons, death may die.

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
          uh how does one stumble on a busty athletic girl. busty and athletic just DON'T mix.
          I guess it depends on your definition of busty...compared to the less-athletic female members of our family, my sister's actually on the small side up there. She's still a C, and very solidly built for the athletic type(she's played varsity soccer since the ninth grade, and played classic soccer before that). She tends to play midfield or defense...the skinny little forwards go runrunrunkickrunrunWHUMP! and she doesn't hafta tackle 'em or nothin'.
          ~Captain of the pirate ship Virtue

Comment

they're freaks of nature and my ego sticks to that.
            But what does your libido stick to?

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

if i'm drunk enough to eyeball a girl without remembering she has the evil hell beast in her shorts, i eyeball the thick short girls with enough cleavage to hide a small battalion in.

i like boobs. i don't like the other requirements of being lesbinese though. i'm squirmy enough about mine, why would i want to play with some one elses?

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

if i'm drunk enough to eyeball a girl without remembering she has the evil hell beast in her shorts, i eyeball the thick short girls with enough cleavage to hide a small battalion in.

i like boobs. i don't like the other requirements of being lesbinese though. i'm squirmy enough about mine, why would i want to play with some one elses?
                HAHAHHAHAHA ... You and Digi have the same issues.

She's obsessed with boobages but not the rest. She was so happy she grew her own finally that she didn't have to have another girl around to play with titties.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

you could let someone else play with em...

DO IT.
                  Call me!

Comment

Feh.. you got yer OWN boobies to play with!!
                    Originally posted by Tipouf
                    *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
                    Newbie kills = 1
                    Originally posted by sableagle
                    .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

• boobs are just flat out fun. what other body part can you raspberry with out removing the least clothing?

Comment

• mmm boobies, see this is y i love this fourm!

breasts are like the best bit on any person since you can have soooo much fun with them
                        Mind if i...reel you in?

Comment

• I was never a boob guy until my wife was preggers and I couldn't play with them anymore.

There are still parts I prefer more. The sternoclydomastoid being foremost. And I may have spelled that wrong, but I don't feel too concerned with correcting my spelling in this forum
                          "I could get lost in a lunchbox"

Comment

• mmm, I'm all about where the trapezius connects to the clavicle. And I think it's the sternomastoid that goes from the back of the jaw to the front of the clavical? I'm aaaall about the sternomastoid. The neck and shoulder muscles do it for me. That and a good jaw line. I've been noticing shoulders more lately. Hawk from applegeeks has shoulders that I want to swing on.

Comment

• and this is why we paid attention in anatomy hehehehe.

Comment

• lol i lost jen right until the end there proves how much i payed attention in class
                                Mind if i...reel you in?

Comment

Working...
                                X