Princess just lost 1000 cool points. :p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah...

Well it's actually the wife that does the work I just support her.
    ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

• ah. shes in on your scheme then huh? kinky.

i'm going to burn in hell after being trampled as part of the march of dimes pathway aren't i?

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

• Woah, did I hear something about liquid latex?

...I think I like it here.

And I missed the whole NKOTB (took me a while to realize that acronym) faze. I was a little young at the time, if my calculations are correct. However, I don't think I ever even noticed any boy bands, ever. I was raised on my father's music, The Beatles and The Rolling Stones, and never listened to the radio. I don't think I missed much.
        sigpic

Comment

• hrm. eye candy, catchy music, and an excuse to obsess over something remotely masculine was all you missed. basically never ending puberty hell. you're lucky.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

• I had my own puberty hell. XD;

Boobs at eleven, anyone?

I'd rather find real masculine things anyhow. Like Harrison Ford.
            sigpic

Comment

• I was the other way. I didn't grow anything till I was into my 20's.

Though that could have been the excessive sports and the not-eating I did all through my teen years...
              It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
              Hey, free eyeball!
              ----------------------
              Originally posted by Leffy
              wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

• I blame my father's cooking. And steaks (*cringe*). And genes. Spanish genes.

I think I could've waited longer. I mean, it wasn't like I wasn't active, I was thrown into all sorts of sports and weight-lifting, but they appeared and stayed there. Perhaps because I ate a lot. And still do. Food is the food of life. Really. :]
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KiaKat View Post
                  I was the other way. I didn't grow anything till I was into my 20's.
                  Heh, sounds like Digi. She was legal drinking age before she had any breastesses at all. Hell, she cosplayed as Ed from Cowboy Bebop for the longest time until about '04 when the tit faerie finally visited her.

Which is part of the reason Voltaire gave her the nickname "Wardrobe Malfunction". :-)

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

• Nkotb Is Back ???
                    Right Yeh Bastids, Into The Trenches, 10 Rounds Rapid
                    Red meat is NOT bad for you... GREEN FUZZY MEAT is bad for you

Member of IWW I.U. 660

Comment

• Ten rounds grouping at the boy band in front of you. In your own time ...
                      When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sableagle View Post
                        Ten rounds grouping at the boy band in front of you. In your own time ...
                        I think Donnie should just stick to acting
                        he and his brother are good there
                        I've heard the new NKOTB single, Click Click Click, and it's....well it's BORING
                        Last edited by Jauntx; 04-13-2008, 07:43 PM.
                        I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every second of it!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X