X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evandril
    replied
    Originally posted by sableagle View Post
    Starlifters, B1s, Herc's, some local prop-jobs and a DC10 tanker?

Why is that one Herc. a darker shade than the others?

Well, B1-B Lancer or Tu-160 Blackjack.
    No StarLizards anymore, they were retired And everyone who flys Hercs (Which is about everyone) tends to have a different way of painting 'em *shrugs*

Leave a comment:

• KeegaKurGurk
    replied
    Originally posted by Falconess View Post
    Noted and scribbled for summer visit *laughs* See 'ya soon sable
    with me in tow probably :P

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    I have a flat. There's room for maybe a dozen in an emergency, or two in the bed and on on the floor. Yorkshire accents, such as remain, are within day-trip range, and Scotland's ... less than 100 miles away, although it's probably well over 100 by road. Edinburgh's 150. Glasgow's 165. Glenlivet's about 240. The brewery's not even 14 miles away. That's walking distance!

Now you know where I am!
    Noted and scribbled for summer visit *laughs* See 'ya soon sable

Leave a comment:

• sableagle
    replied
    Starlifters, B1s, Herc's, some local prop-jobs and a DC10 tanker?

Why is that one Herc. a darker shade than the others?

Well, B1-B Lancer or Tu-160 Blackjack.

Leave a comment:

• Evandril
    replied
    Heh, my address here is easy, look up Qatar on Google earth, and look for the big airbase :P

Actually, we're allowed to buy three drinks per night, if we want to hit the limited bar that's set up here *shrugs* Bar prices, without the fun of being in a bar...I'm passing for now

Leave a comment:

• sableagle
    replied
    No taking booze into Yamamma's sandpit.

He'll just have to come here instead.

Leave a comment:

• asianmommy
    replied
    Address?

Left side,
    Third shell-scrape,
    West side,
    503 Company's harbour area,
    Third finger orchard on the left,
    Dust road west off the al-Yamamma road a mile past the bombed-out railway bridge,
    Sandpit.

That address?

I'm not coming to visit unless I can bring booze.
    Why would anyone deny you that? :P

Leave a comment:

• sableagle
    replied
    Address?

Left side,
    Third shell-scrape,
    West side,
    503 Company's harbour area,
    Third finger orchard on the left,
    Dust road west off the al-Yamamma road a mile past the bombed-out railway bridge,
    Sandpit.

That address?

I'm not coming to visit unless I can bring booze.

Leave a comment:

• Evandril
    replied
    Originally posted by asianmommy View Post
    someday there will just be people standing on your doorstep waiting to be let in so they can pounce/tackle/nibble/attack you and they'll all be from this forum.
    *Starts to post address, then realizes I'd not be alive to ENJOY it*

*sighs*

Ah well, was a nice dream for a bit

Leave a comment:

• DarkPirateShea
    replied
    Originally posted by asianmommy View Post
    someday there will just be people standing on your doorstep waiting to be let in so they can pounce/tackle/nibble/attack you and they'll all be from this forum.
    *rubs hands together maliciously*

Leave a comment:

• asianmommy
    replied
    I have a flat. There's room for maybe a dozen in an emergency, or two in the bed and on on the floor. Yorkshire accents, such as remain, are within day-trip range, and Scotland's ... less than 100 miles away, although it's probably well over 100 by road. Edinburgh's 150. Glasgow's 165. Glenlivet's about 240. The brewery's not even 14 miles away. That's walking distance!

Now you know where I am!

Leave a comment:

• sableagle
    replied

Now you know where I am!

Leave a comment:

• Evandril
    replied
    Originally posted by Falconess View Post
    I would gladly give my number to anyone with one of them sexy accents. They could call me up and talk about whatever they wanted, so long as they were talking. Gawds I can't wait to get back over seas. Anyone got a flat I can crash at? I know I can afford the air fare (mom lost touch with the guy who was going to fly us out), but now I've lost the place I was gonna stay *pouts*
    Hmmm...Might be a bit, have to talk the AF into moving me out that way first I'm orignially from Colorado, so my accent is minimal, I belives...Though I've been confused for British by my word useage on occasion

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    I would gladly give my number to anyone with one of them sexy accents. They could call me up and talk about whatever they wanted, so long as they were talking. Gawds I can't wait to get back over seas. Anyone got a flat I can crash at? I know I can afford the air fare (mom lost touch with the guy who was going to fly us out), but now I've lost the place I was gonna stay *pouts*

Leave a comment:

• sableagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Evandril View Post
    *Looks up 'rent-an-accent' in the yellow pages*
    Why halloo thar. Ken ah be uv enni assistance?

Doesh it help if I promish not to do bad Shean Connery impershonashionsh?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X