Club Bingo cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Bingo cards?

I think you're on to something Jennie. I've been highly amused by the bingo cards.

Not that I hit clubs or anything but I personally have done the raver, kilt, and glowstick things. But who hasn't?

Oh, I've smoked clove cigs before. Disgusting things that they are. Clove oil was never meant to be inhaled.
    sigpic
    This is my idea of exercise

Cloves were meant for us non-smoker, meant to get us to shut the "F" up about the smell. At least, that's my theory, and I'm stickin' to it. I actually like the smell of 'em.

btw, printed, laminated and have my dry-erase markers....now I need a club. Actually you know, this club bingo works for walking down the streets of Downtown Portland. Weeeee "Keep Portland Weird!"

"Allias volat propriis"
    "Zhai'helleva"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooo look, an eyeball *nom*

Originally posted by stidf01
    Something tells me I have to re-educate Fal when I see her next

P.S. I'll let you know if I survive
    Yeah, he survived, but only just

Comment

Cloves are actually the cigs I tend to smoke. If I smoke the regular ones, I go through them far too fast, whereas the cloves actually stand a chance of letting me keep a pack around more than a day.

And, um, should I be scared that I make a bingo just by looking in the mirror?
      It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
      Hey, free eyeball!
      ----------------------
      Originally posted by Leffy
      wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

Originally posted by KiaKat View Post
        And, um, should I be scared that I make a bingo just by looking in the mirror?
        maaaaybe.

That depends on the combinaison
        sigpic
        "And on the eighth day God gave the devil a set of panties, because he too has a sense of humor" -Anonymousse

Comment

Depending on who's with me, I can pull of the middle horizontal row pretty easily.

He's in a kilt, has me on a leash while I'm in goth candy kid w/matching skirt to his kilt. I've done that a couple of times, though the other half doesn't do kilts anymore. Says he doesn't want to subject the world to his hairy knees. *pout*
          Hey, free eyeball!
          ----------------------

Comment

the only ciggarettes i've smoked that did not get the pout and whine (no offense intended to nonsmokers) including clove, were these nifty little imports i found that cost me an arm and a leg but just aren't strong enough to be worth to moolies. they were from holland and they came in "flavours" such as vanilla, chocolate, cotton candy (i got hit on so much with that one just cause they'd follow the smell) and mocha.

though i can say my all time guilty pleasure ciggarette is one i can NEVER find nymore. they're camel cocktail ciggarettes. turkish blend tobacco with this nifty berry flavor and scent that really does live up to its name and heighten your drinking experience. not in a mind altering manner. but in flavor and scent kinda deal. like paring a particular wine with a meal, only this is paring your ciggarette with your drink.

they're also made so that they curb your urge to smoke more while drinking.

doesn't work so well without drinking but they still make you smell nifty.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
              though i can say my all time guilty pleasure ciggarette is one i can NEVER find nymore. they're camel cocktail ciggarettes. turkish blend tobacco with this nifty berry flavor and scent that really does live up to its name and heighten your drinking experience. not in a mind altering manner. but in flavor and scent kinda deal. like paring a particular wine with a meal, only this is paring your ciggarette with your drink.

I remember those. Back in the day when you could smoke in new york clubs, Camel used to sponsor events at the club.

I never got into smoking really. I think I've smoked maybe 5 times since ... 2003 or so. The only brand I ever really smoked with any regularity ( ie once a month or less ) isn't imported anymore.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

i still have my tin from my last pack of em. its fun cracking it open and taking a hearty snort.

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
                  the only ciggarettes i've smoked that did not get the pout and whine (no offense intended to nonsmokers) including clove, were these nifty little imports i found that cost me an arm and a leg but just aren't strong enough to be worth to moolies. they were from holland and they came in "flavours" such as vanilla, chocolate, cotton candy (i got hit on so much with that one just cause they'd follow the smell) and mocha.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

i don't smoke but ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
                  want to try those camel cocktail things!

smell of normal cigs makes me ill, didn't always, i even use to be an occasional smoker...omg my mothers kool kings nearly kill me uggg. horrid instant headache, quick to anger and feel like i'm gonna die

but i love the smell of marbrol's unsmoked
                  and pipe tobacco, cigars, cloves and hand rolled cigs are ok
                  i love the smell from flavored pipe tobacco!
                  if i wanted to i could still smoke those small cigars or cloves...

i'm not one of the evil nonsmokers
                  [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                  Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                  http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Never really got into smoking as a habit but tried it a few times as I was just trying to fit in with a particular crowd at the time (hey, I got better!). Clove oil can get trapped in your lungs and cause all sortsa nasty shit to happen. Never was a big fan of the smell of cloves (sorry folks) except in pumpkin pie spices.

The stuff I used to smoke were the Backwoods Smokes mini cigars (very, very mild cigar) and the Sobranie Black Russians. The Sobraines were more like cigar tobacco in a cigarette shape and one of them equaled five normal cigarettes. Had to go down to Georgetown to buy them as they were illegal in Maryland.

As I said before, I got better. However, I do still love the smell of scented pipe tobaccos.

Leffy - Cotton Candy cigarettes??? o_O They just sound either very foul or really good - can't decide which.
                    sigpic
                    This is my idea of exercise

Comment

they had a very sweet taste and very sweet smell. the taste was more hot caramel then cotton candy-ish, but the smell was kinda home-baked-goodies ish

Comment

we are amazing about keeping on subject

Next time that I'm home for 48 hours then I'll set up a page with high rez printable versions of the bingos. I've got three diferent clubbing bingo cards and the two costume con cards. .. still have to ink those costumed cards.

but I'm in michigan right now and canada next week so it may be a few weeks before I have time to set that up.

Comment

michigaaaaan! if you see my cousins....... well ok make sure you have your personal defense weapon ready. they fancy themselves "gang bangers" when they're just..... pampered little boys with monster egos.

you'd think the richer part of my family would be more presentable then my crazy ass.

Comment

would lose at bingo every time

am way to "normal"
                            [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                            Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                            http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
                              am way too "normal"
                              Hehehehehehe

Are you planning to make the hike back over here for DC, with or without the good doctor? If so, we'll change that fast.

Or maybe I'll just take a weekend sometime in June and come down there and thoroughly corrupt you, with Shea's help. She's suitably twisted to aid in the corruption of normalcy.
                              Hey, free eyeball!
                              ----------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X