No announcement yet.

Hehehehehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

until that realization hit that would've been funny. but now i feel.... dirty.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Crazeyal View Post
      I could probably outfight 3/4 of the forum members
      Of the remaining 1/4th, 90% would be a close thing, and the remaining 10% would only loose because you'd hurt something while laughing at them?
      "May you get what you deserve."
      -AthKno Blessing/Curse

Comment

Well.. I figure JAK would put such a hurtin on me that it covers 25% HIM I'd hafta shoot.. Then Jennie would get mad at me for all the green colors clashing..
        Originally posted by Tipouf
        *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
        Newbie kills = 1
        Originally posted by sableagle
        .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

Fair enough.
          -AthKno Blessing/Curse

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
            i've never gotten around to make up sex. angry sex yes, but not make up sex. the one partner that seemed worth the fights..... was just as stubborn as me about not giving up an arguement with him.
            Y'know? I've never done the makeup sex (post-fight, probably, but the legendary stuff? Not really). Usually any arguments that are big enough happen late-night and drag on long enough to be exhausting. I make a point of not going to sleep before a fight's solved, but sometimes it's a close deal, and neither party is in the mood after. I'd have to say top 3 are 'Got home from a trip', 'Going away', and 'Birthday'. But there's really no reason necessary to trigger good sex.

I've earned every grey hair and wrinkle, but I could probably outfight 3/4 of the forum members and take on more than a couple two at a time!
            Yeah, you could whoop me. But my motto has always been "Why fight when you can carbomb?", self-defence aside.

Comment

Yeah.. but if yer anything like the personality you show here, you wouldn't be able to resist watching. I've got enough black powder ground into my pores to make one carbomb into a mini-nuke! THEN we get to see some fireworks as Heaven and Hell duke it out to see who's gonna kick BOTH our asses!
              Originally posted by Tipouf
              *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
              Newbie kills = 1
              Originally posted by sableagle
              .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

Yeah.. but if yer anything like the personality you show here, you wouldn't be able to resist watching. I've got enough black powder ground into my pores to make one carbomb into a mini-nuke! THEN we get to see some fireworks as Heaven and Hell duke it out to see who's gonna kick BOTH our asses!
                Pyro, yes... hanging around a crime scene? No.

I should also clarify, carbombs risk taking out innocents. A decent charge of thermite in the roof-liner after being certain of who drives at what time would be much more directed. And just as easy to rig to the ignition, although slightly harder to hide the wiring. Also easier to get ingredients for, although the igniter material can be somewhat difficult (still easier than high explosives).

Yes, I've thought about this. No, not in regards to any actual persons, purely as an intellectual excercise.

Still would make an aldetonation from your skincharge, though.

Comment

note to self... if i ever chancing meeting otis, bring SWAT team.

Comment

Oh, I'm good with friends and strangers. I don't have many enemies left.

When you're a science kid, knowledge is power, and creativity a source of surprise. Most of the 'devices' I've constructed have actually been for the forces of good times and partying... not necessarily any more legal than pyrotechnics, but... ah, nevermind. You wouldn't believe 'em even if you saw the pictures, and I don't like to advocate that sort of thing around the young'uns.

Comment

my curiousity is piqued

Comment

omg Crazeyal, you're 42!?!

You're only a few months older than my MOM.

Oh wow oh wow.
                        Originally posted by Lithanial
                        Gah! when did kitty get older? I been asleep for too long!

Comment

thats what i said pumpkin. i can't mommy him when the urge strikes

Comment

Won't say anything about nobody's age. Epsecially since I'm really not that far from 40 myself. Far enough mind you, but 42 doesn't sound particularly old anymore. If I actually make it to DC, I might just take you up on that boffer sword challenge. See if my kenjutsu and iai practice is worth anything.
                            Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

Sadly, I agree with that.... 40 doesn't sound nearly as old as it once did....
                              -AthKno Blessing/Curse

Comment

Well.. I figure JAK would put such a hurtin on me that it covers 25% HIM I'd hafta shoot.. Then Jennie would get mad at me for all the green colors clashing..
                                You've been reading my "Things I've Survived that you probably haven't" list again, haven't you?

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Working...
                                X