Don't f*ck with Fate, she f*cks you back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't f*ck with Fate, she f*cks you back

Can anyone see where this one is heading?? (/sarcasm)

Jennie gave me the heads up on this little episode at Otakon.

Speaking of cons, any idea what Jennie would like as a token of fan appreciation? No, long-haired Asian boys are not within my power to give.

Drinks, good chocolate, sumthin'?
    sigpic
    This is my idea of exercise

Sugar seems to be well received, fremented or otherwise.
    "May you get what you deserve."
    -AthKno Blessing/Curse

Comment

get EDENS there like the best chocolate you can give anyone! (9 out of 12 aint bad anyway)
      Mind if i...reel you in?

Comment

Sandwiches and orange juice!!!
        Chocolate is fantastic but when I'm at a convention I can't get out to get "real" food. I used to eat a lot of candy at cons but then I'd crash and be no fun for the rest of the weekend. I'm behind the table for the 12 or so hours that the con runs and I can't leave to get food or water. I enjoy the chocolate when I'm home but I don't get to be home for a long time.

Comment

the downside to conventions though if you ever do another UK con then im going to do my best to make it round this time and ill bring pizza and jelly babies or something
          Mind if i...reel you in?

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
            Sandwiches and orange juice!!!
            Chocolate is fantastic but when I'm at a convention I can't get out to get "real" food. I used to eat a lot of candy at cons but then I'd crash and be no fun for the rest of the weekend. I'm behind the table for the 12 or so hours that the con runs and I can't leave to get food or water. I enjoy the chocolate when I'm home but I don't get to be home for a long time.
            Uhm, I'm probably going to regret this, but I can run and get you guys some food at D*Con if you're stuck there. It may end up being just sandwiches or Chick-fil-a or something like that from the food court (BTW, Willie's is awesome!)

However, I cannot make bathroom runs for you and Christy. But if you need someone to watch your stuff & hawk your 'wares' while you run to the bathroom, just grab me when I walk by.
            sigpic
            This is my idea of exercise

Comment

Originally posted by greyloch View Post
              Uhm, I'm probably going to regret this, but I can run and get you guys some food at D*Con if you're stuck there. It may end up being just sandwiches or Chick-fil-a or something like that from the food court (BTW, Willie's is awesome!)

However, I cannot make bathroom runs for you and Christy. But if you need someone to watch your stuff & hawk your 'wares' while you run to the bathroom, just grab me when I walk by.
              Seconded ... All I ask for is one of Christy's thongs for a replacement eye patch.

Rereading that, I think I should have chosen my phrasing better. But i stand by what I say. ;-)

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Sure you can! All they'd need is tablecloth, skirt, an empty glass milk bottle, and good aim.

Then you could do the actual run to the bathroom... now THAT's a FANBOY!

To hell with Fate... it's Forex that is fucking with me this month. Probably because I'm chanting for a bear market...

Comment

Hehe...we shall keep her well-fed(was planning on snagging some sushi for her from said foodcourt, since she seems partial to the stuff)
                  ~Captain of the pirate ship Virtue

Comment

i love you Jennie, and if by some amazing miricle i get to see you at D*C, i will do anything and everything you could possibly ask of me. i just have one request. no pee. or poop. give that to otis :P he seems ok with it.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

*adds video camera to luggage*
                      Originally posted by Tipouf
                      *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
                      Newbie kills = 1
                      Originally posted by sableagle
                      .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
                        i love you Jennie, and if by some amazing miricle i get to see you at D*C, i will do anything and everything you could possibly ask of me. i just have one request. no pee. or poop. give that to otis :P he seems ok with it.
                        Hey, I never said I'd do it...

Comment

you're not saying you won't either :P

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Not for Jennie (sorry Jennie!), but it doesn't particularly bother me to haul bodily functions if needed (doesn't interest me at all, but if it needs doing, I'd do it). I don't find urine that gross (nothing very scary on a chemical basis, and it's close to sterile when fresh). Poop is the definition of gross, but meh... it's a daily occurance. Besides, I'm male... I've had friends bottle pee, and other friends decide my house was a flush-free zone (going to pull a faux top-tanker on that bastard I think).

Restaurant grease traps are as bad as shit, small engine repair shop grease traps are even worse. The smell of black mold will make me huck way faster than the nastiest of dumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Otis Landfish View Post
                              Restaurant grease traps are as bad as shit, small engine repair shop grease traps are even worse. The smell of black mold will make me huck way faster than the nastiest of dumps.
                              i wish i had that sort of fortitude.
                              just walking near the customer toilets at work makes me feel ill

Comment

Working...
                              X