No announcement yet.

Don't f*ck with Fate, she f*cks you back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Damned frog!" became a common exclamation around the gaming table back home. That and "playing the magical booty flute".

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

"Hmm...floor is rather squeeky around here."
      Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
        My dad would blame farts on a toad. "Hey, did you see that toad?"
        Except that there were toads everywhere in the summer and I wouldn't associate the fart to him talking about a toad. I just thought he saw a toad.

I've also heard "someone stepped on a goose!"
        My old man still does that with my kids now. The toad bit that is.
        Last edited by Compton; 08-16-2007, 01:01 PM.
        "I could get lost in a lunchbox"

Comment

I asked someone yesterday for marks out of ten. She was already stunned, but managed to say, "... ten ..."

I pointed into the mid-distance and cried, "Oh, but only a 3 from the Russian judge!"

Ever seen someone laugh so hard they couldn't breathe? Not often I accomplish that. I stole the line from You Damned Kid, but it's a good one.

Rapscallion
          A book in which I'm credited as being influential in its origins.

Comment

Originally posted by greyloch View Post

Speaking of cons, any idea what Jennie would like as a token of fan appreciation? No, long-haired Asian boys are not within my power to give.

Damn...she's been reading my Amazon wishlist again......
            "If I love you, what business is it of yours?" - Goethe
            "His hands reinvent cool more often in a day than Wynton Marsalis has in a year." - templeofchow

Comment

Originally posted by Big Otis Landfish View Post
              At your age, and possibly your ethnic heritage.
              *sigh*...it's not my Chinese mother-in-law applying the pressure....it's *MY* formerly perfectly-sane, hippy feminist mother!! (I hadn't even been dating the man for a year when she instructed me to go home and tell him she 'wants him to be the father of my grandchildren.' - that was 4 years ago, and the pressure's only MOUNTED!!)

*weep*
              "If I love you, what business is it of yours?" - Goethe
              "His hands reinvent cool more often in a day than Wynton Marsalis has in a year." - templeofchow

Comment

Is ... MOUNTED ... really a term you want to use in a thread talking about reproduction?

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                  Is ... MOUNTED ... really a term you want to use in a thread talking about reproduction?
                  Yes.

Rapscallion
                  A book in which I'm credited as being influential in its origins.

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
                    My dad would blame farts on a toad. "Hey, did you see that toad?"
                    Except that there were toads everywhere in the summer and I wouldn't associate the fart to him talking about a toad. I just thought he saw a toad.

I've also heard "someone stepped on a goose!"
                    BARKING SPIDERS!

"We will not sell the movie rights, not to you...especially not to you!" -Blizzard to Uwe Boll on the topic of the upcoming WoW movie. OWN3D!

Comment

Working...
                    X