Oooooh! Shiny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooooh! Shiny!

Jennie has added a Princess pin to her web store!

My inner princess covet it already...

I'm not a troll, I'm an 18' foot tall valkyrie!

It is a very cute looking pin.
    You had better hope that I am the evil twin.

Comment

There might be another design forthcoming if the Princess does well.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

i want money waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i want the book i want the pin and i want the chance to kiss Jennies toes in reverence. arg!

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
          i want money waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i want the book i want the pin and i want the chance to kiss Jennies toes in reverence. arg!
          And what if Leffy willing to do for said money? You have to ask yourself.
          Wireheads

Comment

face my father threatening to kick me out because i have the balls enough to go work with my "brother" eric on a job site. he keeps saying no daughter of his will work on a construction site but it beats the alternative.

Comment

construction pays really well. And go for the boots, the toes are hairy.
              I didn't realize how small the pin is. Next time I order some they'll be bigger. But they are REALLY shiney. All the black lines are now dark mirrored mettle.

I checked my bills and realized that I went a bit overboard. What's frustrating is that Lulu and San Diego are sitting on checks. I have to keep reminding myself that what I have in the back is actually $5k less than what's there. And apparently a third party tried to access my paypal account so the account is now restricted. I have to wait for them to mail me a code to check my location because I don't have a land line for them to call. Until I get that in the mail, all the donations are just sitting in paypal. But Dragon con's coming up and that will pay all the bills for the month. It's totally worth it. I ordered some shot glasses, removable window stickers, and hand sanitizer packets from motivators.com That website is addictive!

Comment

Hmmm... Addictive tchotches? Must look.
                Wireheads

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
                  the toes are hairy.
                  HOBBITSES! JENNIE IS A HOBBITSES!

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

WHy does your dad say you can't work construction? That's retarded. I mean, if you were any good at it, you'd get paid really well.

And also: I have hairy toes as well. The hairy gene was passed down from my Dad. Thanks dad. I'm REALLY living up to my last name thanks to you.
                    Originally posted by Lithanial
                    Gah! when did kitty get older? I been asleep for too long!

Comment

*wants the shinies. wants them so bad*
                      http://allylodge.chipin.com/house-move

Comment

I'd love to get one Devil and one Angel pin, and sit one on each lapel of my coat. The Pretty Pretty Princess is way way cute.
                        Originally posted by sableagle
                        I get on just fine with nature. It's all those domestic animals that make me nervous. You know, horses, cows, humans, that sort of thing.

Comment

not much of a jewlery person mahself.
                          construction would be fun i think. now, if i were any good.

DO IT.
                          Call me!

Comment

... now i've got a jewelry idea stuck in my head.... Jennie Angel and Devil earrings. one on each side. with matching Pretty Princess necklace.

Comment

someone could make em for her.
                              then she could find orphans to mass produce them.

DO IT.
                              Call me!

Comment

Working...
                              X