X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life imitates art

http://www.break.com/index/burger-ki...h-in-sink.html

http://www.thedevilspanties.com/d/20011120.html
    When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

i think i just broke something laughing so hard. o.O

also-i'll never eat at BK again.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

actually I would not be at all surprised if that is the burger king down the road from me. They tend to get the worst employee's and well its a college town
      ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

the jokes on him if he used the dish cleaning solution. That stuff would be harsh on the nads.
        "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
        – IK the Troll

Comment

I'm impressed by the sheer amount of bubbles, it usually takes me half a bottle of bubble bath to get even half that many....

And though this took place at Burger King, most fast food places have some sort of shenanigans... there just isn't enough job satisfaction.....

Comment

thats quite awesome but yet so sad at the same time. its like watching jackass!

Comment

i had that show ESPECIALLY THE MOVIES blocked from my mind. you HAD to make me remember.

if you ever need to throw up they're good for that atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by Lithanial View Post
                thats quite awesome but yet so sad at the same time. its like watching jackass!
                Well considering how many of that fucktard's generation actually idolizes Steve O and the other wastes of protein strands from Jackass, Viva la Bam and the other idiot cavalcades ... it's no wonder the genejoke pulled a stunt like that.

My younger brother forced me to watch a couple of episodes of the show. The ONLY reason I'd voluntarily watch any of those shows willingly is if I knew one or more of them died on camera from one of their bullshit stunts ... and took a few of the fans with them. Preferably before any of them had a chance to breed.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

I'm not sure I agree.

Sure they do stupid things, then again climbing a bloody mountain without oxygen or a safety rope is not the smartest thing, but the guy doing that gets hero status.
                  They do it for the thrill, and it's a cheap one because, well, they're losers.

The positive side is that it's a surefire way to ID them, and thus keep them out of your life. You know, you interview that nicely kept guy for a job, and you drop:
                  "-Oh, the new Jackass thing is out
                  -Yeah man, I use to love that show, I watched every episode with my friends and still have the records at home.
                  -K. Well, then I believe we're about done here, thanks for coming and I'll call you back."
                  sigpic
                  "And on the eighth day God gave the devil a set of panties, because he too has a sense of humor" -Anonymousse

Comment

see, i just like the fact that Bams parents were stupid enough to say "we dont care what you do to us, we just want to be on TV"

idiots

Comment

See, before TV there COULD have been ground for thinking that maybe these people were quite nice after all. But thanks to the show, we now know for sure that there is not need to cry at their funeral.
                      Or pound the brakes for their dog.
                      Or tell them that a 'still made of lead is just not that good of an idea.
                      Or not sell them a 'still made of lead.

Ain't that nice ?
                      sigpic
                      "And on the eighth day God gave the devil a set of panties, because he too has a sense of humor" -Anonymousse

Comment

As irritating as the Jackass generation is, I think its kind of amusing to watch them blow themselves up, or do the violent stuff, but not the gross stuff. You see the violent stuff reminds me of Warner Bros old cartoons, the stuff Bugs would do to Daffy or what would inevitably happen to Wiley Coyote. I think thats why so many in this generation are so crazy..... its the Looney Toons fault.

Comment

yeah they amused to a degree, so i don't deny ever watching it its just... the second movie... i can't even think about it without feeling ill. only time i've thrown up in a movie theater. we'd gone in with plans of just chilling and maybe necking like teenagers... we left feeling violated and ill.

Comment

ok so here is another way that life is imitating art....

as we all know if you have no clean clothing you wear what every you have left and then take everything to laundry...
                            even if this means halloween costumes...

well in this story pooh bear is after a lil more then honey
                            [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                            Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                            http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
                              ok so here is another way that life is imitating art....

as we all know if you have no clean clothing you wear what every you have left and then take everything to laundry...
                              even if this means halloween costumes...

well in this story pooh bear is after a lil more then honey
                              "Oh bother." said Pooh, as he fired his last round.
                              "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
                              – IK the Troll

Comment

Working...
                              X