DP and Jennie facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sketch always was a little off.
    Other people who were in my class; the Luna Brothers, the guy that does the comic Wet Moon, Chris Daily of Stripteasecomic.com
    I lived with Chris in college
    hmmm, I'm 5'6"
    I have two older brothers, two younger sisters, a half brother and a half sister.
    I tried a red bull once in my life and nothing much happened.
    I started the comic so that I'd draw every day while looking for a "real" job.
    DJ came up with the title. It was going to be the name of her band but she doesn't play an instrument. I didn't know that "The Devil's Panties" is a quote from a movie (that I refuse to admit to ever watching)
    Pixel is my boyfriends cat. I can not be responsible for a living being, I kill cactuses. When I was little I wanted to be a balerina when I grew up. I was a spirit team member in midle school (I was young and didn't know any better)
    trivia from the comic;
    I'm a pretty pretty .......
    Who was a zombie at dragon con and the whipping boy for the Broad.
    What is the diference between a broad and a dame?
    Why did DJ join the police force?
    What sport does jailbait play?

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
      sketch always was a little off.
      I'm a pretty pretty .......
      Who was a zombie at dragon con and the whipping boy for the Broad.
      What is the diference between a broad and a dame?
      Why did DJ join the police force?
      What sport does jailbait play?
      Princess

{pass}

A broad can change her own tyre on the way to the cocktail party.

Free handcuffs.

Softball and kickboxing.

Hey, where's Skyler these days?
      When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

kick boxing yes, but I don't remember anything about soft ball. It was foot ball that she tackled me with.
        Skyler's doing her thing, as far as I know.
        um, who do I dress up as every year for halloween?
        what do I use to garden?
        Who invented the pirate drinking game?

Comment

kick boxing yes, but I don't remember anything about soft ball. It was foot ball that she tackled me with.
          Oh yeah. Oops. Errr ... I was thinking of some different jailbait? Oh wait, that sounds WORSE. Erm ...

um, who do I dress up as every year for halloween?
          Witch, black hat, green face (watercolour paint), orange pom-pom for a wig ... no idea of the name ...

what do I use to garden?
          ........................ Tin foil quiche dishes? The .22's a lot more effective, you know.

Who invented the pirate drinking game?
          Originally posted by McPedro
          ARRRRRRRRRRR DEEEEEEEED!!!!!
          When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

I can not be responsible for a living being, I kill cactuses.
            GWS needs you to guest-star as Pedro's nemesis. He can be saved by his wayward mustache.

Comment

Oooo Jennie, thanks so much for the bot fodder!!! I have quite a few more questions now! And thank you to everyone else who's added questions! They are definitely helping. Please, keep the fun facts coming! Can never have too many questions!

"Allias volat propriis"
              "Zhai'helleva"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooo look, an eyeball *nom*

Originally posted by stidf01
              Something tells me I have to re-educate Fal when I see her next

P.S. I'll let you know if I survive
              Yeah, he survived, but only just

Comment

Karl is zombie man I believe.

Scarry godmother!

A flamethrower?

And ummm, one of the girl pirates invented the drinking game I think.
                you can't take the sky from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Phil View Post
                  You sure number 3 is incorrect?
                  Just saying....
                  How the heck did I miss this newb post? Hell, Lithaniel caught it!

*rips out of Kat's noming grip and runs off, on a rampage, for the newbie*

*sliiiiiiides around a corner bumps into a wall and uses it as a launch pad to flatten GoodPhil, nose to beak*

So, thought you could fly in under the radar eh? Well, it worked, but we caught you! Welcome to the forum....and chat room for that matter. May your stay be pounciful!

*slides off and stands by waiting for Miss Kat and her cool pouncings*

"Allias volat propriis"
                  "Zhai'helleva"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooo look, an eyeball *nom*

Originally posted by stidf01
                  Something tells me I have to re-educate Fal when I see her next

P.S. I'll let you know if I survive
                  Yeah, he survived, but only just

Comment

Lol. Thanks for the welcome!
                    Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Comment

Bwuah?! A newbie? A NOOBIE?! and I missed da nooby? aw...

Ah well, I won't miss him THIS TIME!

Peeks nose out of room. ZOMG! It's yEt aNOtHeRnOobIe!!!!!

NewbienoobienewbynoobiNOOOOB!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Thumpa Thumpa Thumpa Thumpa

*runs past noobie, snagging Falconess from her perch and tucking her away for later nomming*

cRaSh

grrr. Let's try that again. *shakes head*

*Pushes off wall*

*Aiming at noobie...*

You see a small creature smiling maniacally, and feel fear. This is something you've never encountered before, and it looks as though the creature is probably crazier than the Cheshire Cat, and too focused to be distracted by sparkly vibrating mongooses in jello pools covered in chocolate and/or catnip and/or pudding, but has been known to disturb the King of the Trolls and wreak havoc on unsuspecting Newbies, so definitely FEER DA KITTEH! But feel free to offer her wine. Wine makes her happy. As do new cars, and nommed Falconesses.

Mwuahahahaha

And here we go...

Aiming...

Wiggle-butt...

Tail-twitch...

Runs at newbie...

Bypasses noob, speed measuring at Mach 3, flies around corner...

Runs back around corner, putting the fear of Kitteh into all watching...

POuNce dA nOobIE!!!!!

Hi there! Didn't miss you that time, now did I?

I'll be over in the corner here, torturing our ChatRoom Goddess with noms. Don't mind us, we do this often.
                      It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
                      Hey, free eyeball!
                      ----------------------
                      Originally posted by Leffy
                      wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

what do I use to garden?
                        Bleach. It splashes on your legs and you have to draw ladybugs on them with sharpie.

Right?

Amazing what you remember on an evening walk by the sewer river.

Comment

What is the comic titled in the first bunch of strips?

I always wondered why those never got changed, though the batman shaped logo is kind of nifty

Comment

Originally posted by KarmaKoi View Post
                            What is the comic titled in the first bunch of strips?

I always wondered why those never got changed, though the batman shaped logo is kind of nifty
                            You loose, it is not a batman logo. Please try again.

Comment

batman SHAPED logo
                              and in a lot of the first ones it is a batman logo
                              there were some strips called "chick fest" that i did for a cartooning class with little kid versions of everyone "the devil made me do it" was skyler in a devil hood.
                              I use a two headed axe for a hoe at one point, but i think I saved that for the books and didn't post online.

Comment

didn't jennie go ubber cute in a nutty way over a bunny in the back yard?
                                [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                                Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                                http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Working...
                                X