No announcement yet.

DP and Jennie facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What childhood possession will Jennie kill over if you EVER suggest getting rid of it?

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
      but i think I saved that for the books and didn't post online.
      All things Jennie and DP if it's out there, it's fair game. There are enough questions now, about you and the comic, that are accessible, that adding a few from the books (which should be arriving, about a week after you send them out, for me) won't be a big deal

"Allias volat propriis"
      "Zhai'helleva"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooo look, an eyeball *nom*

Originally posted by stidf01
      Something tells me I have to re-educate Fal when I see her next

P.S. I'll let you know if I survive
      Yeah, he survived, but only just

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Taylor View Post
        What childhood possession will Jennie kill over if you EVER suggest getting rid of it?
        Stuffed toy rabbit begging for euthanasia.
        When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Daven View Post
          I initially read that as "Jennie strips in real life". My instantaneous followup thought was "Hey, I'll be in Atlanta in a couple of weeks...."
          Glad to know I wasn't the only one that read it as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellmark View Post
            Glad to know I wasn't the only one that read it as that.
            Jennie, if they bring a stripper pole to D*C, I apologize in advance.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

I don't...

but then again I'm not going to be at D*C
              ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

If they bring a stripper pole then I'm bringing my one dollar bills. There are plenty of fine young man meat to watch ungulate on that pole.

I only strip in England. They use 5 pound notes because their dollars are coins. though I might think about some strategically placed Dixie cups.

Comment

If they bring a stripper pole then I'm bringing my one dollar bills. There are plenty of fine young man meat to watch ungulate on that pole.

I only strip in England. They use 5 pound notes because their dollars are coins. though I might think about some strategically placed Dixie cups.
                  Funny enough, I know for a fact that there WILL be stripper poles (plural) at D*C. And yeah, there will be guys up on them at some point.
                  Just don't look for me on 'em. I get paid quite enough to NOT get on one!
                  Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Good Phil View Post
                    Funny enough, I know for a fact that there WILL be stripper poles (plural) at D*C. And yeah, there will be guys up on them at some point. Just don't look for me on 'em. I get paid quite enough to NOT get on one!
                    ooooooo NO FAIR!!!!

hey jennie.... if you come stay with us in france can we take a quick hop over to ...errr...uhh...see your fans in england? te hee
                    jk
                    [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                    Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                    http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

strategically placed dixie cups... i'm sure thatd lead to some very cool very unique stripper moves.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Imagines Jennie wearing a cup. *SNORT!*
                        "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
                        – IK the Troll

Comment

Well, it's Dragon*Con, I wouldn't be surprised if there were ungulates undulating on a stripper pole.

Comment

Keeping the windows closed allows Jennie to see through what?
                            When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Working...
                            X