Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sableagle
    replied
    Keeping the windows closed allows Jennie to see through what?

Leave a comment:

• Mike Taylor
    replied
    Originally posted by JennieB View Post
    If they bring a stripper pole then I'm bringing my one dollar bills. There are plenty of fine young man meat to watch ungulate on that pole.
    Well, it's Dragon*Con, I wouldn't be surprised if there were ungulates undulating on a stripper pole.

Leave a comment:

• IK the Troll
    replied
    If they bring a stripper pole then I'm bringing my one dollar bills. There are plenty of fine young man meat to watch ungulate on that pole.

I only strip in England. They use 5 pound notes because their dollars are coins. though I might think about some strategically placed Dixie cups.
    Imagines Jennie wearing a cup. *SNORT!*

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    strategically placed dixie cups... i'm sure thatd lead to some very cool very unique stripper moves.

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by Good Phil View Post
    Funny enough, I know for a fact that there WILL be stripper poles (plural) at D*C. And yeah, there will be guys up on them at some point. Just don't look for me on 'em. I get paid quite enough to NOT get on one!
    ooooooo NO FAIR!!!!

I only strip in England. They use 5 pound notes because their dollars are coins. though I might think about some strategically placed Dixie cups.
    hey jennie.... if you come stay with us in france can we take a quick hop over to ...errr...uhh...see your fans in england? te hee
    jk

Leave a comment:

• Good Phil
    replied

Funny enough, I know for a fact that there WILL be stripper poles (plural) at D*C. And yeah, there will be guys up on them at some point.
    Just don't look for me on 'em. I get paid quite enough to NOT get on one!

Leave a comment:

• JennieB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sehson
    replied
    I don't...

but then again I'm not going to be at D*C

Leave a comment:

• Mike Taylor
    replied
    Originally posted by Hellmark View Post
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one that read it as that.
    Jennie, if they bring a stripper pole to D*C, I apologize in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Hellmark
    replied
    Originally posted by Daven View Post
    I initially read that as "Jennie strips in real life". My instantaneous followup thought was "Hey, I'll be in Atlanta in a couple of weeks...."
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one that read it as that.

Leave a comment:

• sableagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Taylor View Post
    What childhood possession will Jennie kill over if you EVER suggest getting rid of it?
    Stuffed toy rabbit begging for euthanasia.

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    but i think I saved that for the books and didn't post online.
    All things Jennie and DP if it's out there, it's fair game. There are enough questions now, about you and the comic, that are accessible, that adding a few from the books (which should be arriving, about a week after you send them out, for me) won't be a big deal

Leave a comment:

• Mike Taylor
    replied
    What childhood possession will Jennie kill over if you EVER suggest getting rid of it?

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    didn't jennie go ubber cute in a nutty way over a bunny in the back yard?

Leave a comment:

• JennieB
    replied
    batman SHAPED logo
    and in a lot of the first ones it is a batman logo
    there were some strips called "chick fest" that i did for a cartooning class with little kid versions of everyone "the devil made me do it" was skyler in a devil hood.
    I use a two headed axe for a hoe at one point, but i think I saved that for the books and didn't post online.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X