Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Bird
    replied
    Oh! I thought for some reason she was in Georgia. WELL. Def. come to SnB sometime.

Kia--you should go to Rhinebeck in October. It's a yarny person's absolute dream.

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by Divine Bird View Post
    East Windsor, in the north central part of the state. Srsly, you should stop by sometime. It's, what, a fourteen-hour drive from Georgia?
    but kia is in new york... should be shorter then 14 hours
    unless i have been in france too long to remember my map of the states

Leave a comment:

• Divine Bird
    replied
    East Windsor, in the north central part of the state. Srsly, you should stop by sometime. It's, what, a fourteen-hour drive from Georgia?

Leave a comment:

• KiaKat
    replied
    Where in CT?

*ponders if it's worth it to make the drive*

Leave a comment:

• Divine Bird
    replied
    Originally posted by Leffy View Post
    hehe it is amazing the horribly fun puns you get knitting stitching and crocheting together. if i could find people willing i'd SO set up a weekly get together.
    Come to connecticut...COMMMMEEEE TO CONNNNNNNECTICUTTTTT

We have the kick-assin'-est SnB here. The only thing we don't have is drinks, but we DO have a lot of caffeine.

Leave a comment:

• Talen
    replied
    Originally posted by Farler View Post
    I can't find that fucking book!!!! Damnit! I used to see it all the time but when I finally got a job it's gone!

Really funny comicbook style bunny suicide pictures. I don't know if it's from an old comic strip or from a really sadistic book.

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    hehe it is amazing the horribly fun puns you get knitting stitching and crocheting together. if i could find people willing i'd SO set up a weekly get together

knowing my friends though... over alcoholed mixed drinks willmake appearances.... and we'll all wake up together sewn knit and crocheted into one freaky siamese twin.

Leave a comment:

• KarmaKoi
    replied
    Some puns can be amusing, I personally think all the knitting ones are hilarious. Makes me want to go to a stitch and bitch and call them all hookers

Leave a comment:

• Farler
    replied
    Originally posted by Plunder Down-Under View Post
    It'll probably commit suicide
    I can't find that fucking book!!!! Damnit! I used to see it all the time but when I finally got a job it's gone!

Leave a comment:

• Plunder Down-Under
    replied
    It'll probably commit suicide

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    cute fuzzy furball!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Farler
    replied
    I want da BUNNIE!

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    *noms on sableagle* Hi there you.

Leave a comment:

• sableagle
    replied
    *pounces Falconess's perch*

Hi.

Hi beard.

Yarn barf: really large-scale thread drift!

Leave a comment:

• Falconess
    replied
    greyloch, Divine Bird has been pounced (though not by Al) however....

*sitting on a perch cleaning her feathers she catches the scent of something....new. she looks around and spots Fuzzybeard1965 leaving a message on the message board*

*ruffling her feathers then settling them again she launches from her perch and dives towards him and, avoiding hitting him with talons, knocks him to the ground, leans over and peers at him, nose to beak*

Weeeeheeeheeelcome to the boards Mr. Fuzzybeard. You'll find we can be rather...friendly. Hope you enjoy your stay. Oh, and beware of KiaKat, she nibbles.

*licks Fuzzybeard's forehead then hops off his chest and launches into the air to land gracefully on her perch, watching with interest as the others follow to pounce*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X