No announcement yet.

Ride it like I stole it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... The belt in use last year at Dragon*Con ...

... That look says it all. "WTF just happened?" ...

Last edited by RazorJAK; 08-20-2007, 03:58 PM.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

I am equally impressed and frightened.
      "May you get what you deserve."
      -AthKno Blessing/Curse

Comment

Fantastic!! Where do I get one, and how much?!?!? I have GOT to get one of those!

Than just need to find someone to try it out with (being single sucks!), though it could go over at the club pretty well....
        I'm not really evil, just misunderstood...

Comment

Do a google on "trick belt".

Various companies sell them. But they are habitually out of stock almost everywhere. They run between 30-50 I believe.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Damn.. how much of a geek am I??

First thing I thought was.. "Wow... cool Doctor Strange cape!"

Originally posted by Tipouf
            *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
            Newbie kills = 1
            Originally posted by sableagle
            .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

Heh. Foreground first Al. Then the background.....
              "May you get what you deserve."
              -AthKno Blessing/Curse

Comment

You're geekier than two geeky things really close together!
                Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

Pot calling kettle COME INNNN KETTLE!!!

Uh... Married...? Ooh Rah Marine corps?? I got geek fer DAYS.. but I got much much more to offer... YOU?? Boyish charm and Virgin killer status (which surprisingly works about 3.5 times over)
                  Originally posted by Tipouf
                  *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
                  Newbie kills = 1
                  Originally posted by sableagle
                  .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

ok. Heres the deal. once Plunder turns 18, we auction off his virginity to the LADIES, I repeat, LADIES of the forum. All proceeds go to the Jennie Breeden Porche fund.
                    Rule #1: Don't Visualize!

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_Geek View Post
                      Fantastic!! Where do I get one, and how much?!?!? I have GOT to get one of those!

Than just need to find someone to try it out with (being single sucks!), though it could go over at the club pretty well....
                      I'll volunteer as a test subject!

Hmmmmm... you know, it wouldn't be too hard to build a belt like that. Heck, I've got pretty much everything I'd need to make one already, cept maybe the buckles, and I'm planning a trip to the leather store in a few day. Time to make a list!!!

Comment

• I can always use a practice subject as well. Wouldn't want to have my skills get all rusty and whatnot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazeyal View Post
                          Damn.. how much of a geek am I??

First thing I thought was.. "Wow... cool Doctor Strange cape!"

Pimp Strange actually. He couldn't find gloves that had that "mystical energy" pattern that Strange's gloves had in the70s. SO he used drag-queen tigerstripe velvet elbow length gloves.

Comment

• waaaait waaaaait. i was collared? and i didn't know it?

and dude. collar > wedding ring to me. the wedding ring of course would be the PUBLIC show of commitment....

so al, you promise to cherish, love, and financially fund me in every way? oh yeah how good are you with diapers? i come with a rug rat.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Leffy View Post
                              i come with a rug rat.
                              *miming Groucho Marx knocking the ash off a cigar*

I don't care how you come as long as you clean the sheets afterwards.

... I tried to resist. I really truly did. I blame the crystallized ginger and seitan "jerky" I had for lunch.

Comment

• because food is the once source of impairment no one can deny :P

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X