Evil Lyn, the Baroness, and Harley Quinn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Lyn, the Baroness, and Harley Quinn

Anyone care to make a little $100 wager to see who can stay master of his (or her) domain?

I'd say Harley Quinn, cause she was sidekick to the most awesomely insane villain in Gotham, she had to have picked up some good tricks. But no wagering on it.
    Go for the eyes Boo!

I will hijack your thread... not intentionally, but I will

Comment

evil lynn, the baroness, harley quinn, jessica rabbit, and lara croft too!

ok, I have an artist for people to look up...

Julius Zimmerman

yes, it's on-topic.

oh, and jessica rabbit and lara croft too.

I'd post a few pics of his but...well..don't want to corrupt the young 'uns any more than I have to...i'm sure they are quite capable of doing that on thier own!

Comment

Harley has a submissive personality. The Baroness would lord over her easily. As long as she showed no interest in the Joker.

Evil Lynn was ... well frankly a pathetic female villian. The Baroness would have no trouble making her thrid banana.

Baroness for the win.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Originally posted by warhorse_03826 View Post
          ok, I have an artist for people to look up...

Julius Zimmerman

yes, it's on-topic.

oh, and jessica rabbit and lara croft too.

I'd post a few pics of his but...well..don't want to corrupt the young 'uns any more than I have to...i'm sure they are quite capable of doing that on thier own!
          Meh, Zimmerman is a decent artist. If you think every female should look like this:

I'm not knocking his ability. Just his interpretations.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Harley was only submissive to the Joker, right? But the Baroness would demand to be treated like the royalty that she is...

And yeah, Evil Lynn sucked, I'd replace her with Shego, she's a sexy toon villain!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanukitsune View Post
              Harley was only submissive to the Joker, right? But the Baroness would demand to be treated like the royalty that she is...

And yeah, Evil Lynn sucked, I'd replace her with Shego, she's a sexy toon villain!
              Harley was definately not the alpha when she and Ivy were hooked up as a time.

Honestly I think the only non-submissive Harley was the one in that third rate BIRDS OF PREY series.

Honestly, with Shego, I STILL have no idea why she takes orders from that yutz of a mad scientist. She'd make such a better solo bad guy.

Comment

I'd replace her with Shego, she's a sexy toon villain!
                oh gods...

that just reminded me of the kim possible "fan fic" i got emailed the other day, talk about corrupting the youth

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                  Harley was definately not the alpha when she and Ivy were hooked up as a time.

Honestly I think the only non-submissive Harley was the one in that third rate BIRDS OF PREY series.

Honestly, with Shego, I STILL have no idea why she takes orders from that yutz of a mad scientist. She'd make such a better solo bad guy.
                  Have you seen the time travel episodes? Shego takes over the world and Dr Drakken is the henchman!

Comment

Have you seen the time travel episodes? Shego takes over the world and Dr Drakken is the henchman!

err... is this Just a Tarot comic boy readers meeting or can any one join in?

Scourge of Darkness! Conqueror of worlds! Eater of Pies!

Comment

Sure, join in the fun!

Comment

Erhm... not the threesome I woulda come up with, but I'd never knock it.

Comment

Originally posted by PaigeDWinter View Post
                          Erhm... not the threesome I woulda come up with, but I'd never knock it.
                          Just 'cause you're not included is no reason to be huffy.
                          "I could get lost in a lunchbox"

Comment

The Jenster DO know her audience.. Don't she??
                            Originally posted by Tipouf
                            *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
                            Newbie kills = 1
                            Originally posted by sableagle
                            .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

harley does have a tendancy to submit easily, but not to just everyone. the Joker was the love of her life. and Ivy was kinda her evil mentor. can't learn from the person under you.

out of pure love i have to say her lol. but also cause shes just... creative. insanity with creativity, and her level of cute (which we all know is the source of all true evil) makes her something to be reckoned with.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X