No announcement yet.

Norweigen women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course they put out. Norway is fucking cold! The colder it is the more people cuddle, the more people cuddle the more they have sex.

If you get born in the fall in canada you can almost guarantee it's because one day your parents were cold and bored.

Especially during blizzards, blizzards are better aphrodisiacs then the mutant offspirng of an oyster and a spanish fly.
    If you're going to lose, lose with NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS!

Comment

Note to self:

move north!
      "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
      – IK the Troll

Comment

The winters here in Norway are loooong, cold and dark. When summer finally arrives, everyone gets their kit off and enjoys the sun and beaches while they can. All beaches are potential topless beaches (if not more in the seclusion of the deeper waters)! Also it is ok to have sex out in 'nature' as long as you aren't freaking anyone else out.
        The cake is a lie...

Comment

oooooooo

interesting.....

err... ummm....

really not thinking naughty thoughts
          [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
          Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
          http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Originally posted by katzme0w View Post
            Norwegian women may be hot... but they seem to be unaware of birth control. There are crazy lots of single, YOUNG, blonde moms here.... at least you know they put out.
            I disagree with you. It used to be a cliche`, "Toothbrush, soap, diaphram". The idea was that a Northern girl used to have that with her at all times, in case she had a "sleepover opportunity". Obviously, that is a joke, but I have found that Nordic women tend to be very aware of birth control.

The poster who noticed that the first truly warm day in any Norse city seems to cause Norse women to strip down and worship the sun seems to be correct. The first warm day in April seems to have every single woman in Kopenhavn in lying the park, starkers, making up for months of darkness. It is almost like it is a biological need.

But, having just returned from Finland three weeks ago, I have to say, I think that girls from the Southeastern portion of the US (particularly the Mississippi Delta) are far more beautiful. It really seems unexotic and unsexy to say so, but I think that women from the US are really sexy.

I also find women from the Philippine islands to be beautiful as well.

But blonde hair and cornflower blue eyes can be really compelling. Nordic girls are lovely, but Ami girls get my newtons loose much more frequently.

My opinion. It's free, and if you are dissatisfied, I will give you your money back.

f
            Act your rage.

Comment

Originally posted by katzme0w View Post
              The winters here in Norway are loooong, cold and dark. When summer finally arrives, everyone gets their kit off and enjoys the sun and beaches while they can. All beaches are potential topless beaches (if not more in the seclusion of the deeper waters)! Also it is ok to have sex out in 'nature' as long as you aren't freaking anyone else out.
              NOTE TO SELF.

SCREW the North!

MOVE to Norway!
              – IK the Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Farler View Post
                If you get born in the fall in canada you can almost guarantee it's because one day your parents were cold and bored.
                Isobel was a Valentines day baby :P relaxing on vacation after a fucking horrible Christmas job season for Brandi.
                My Flickr Account

Comment

My own personal opinion...

Women are beautiful, no matter where they are from...
                  sigpic
                  This is still the greatest country in the world, if we just steel our wills and lose our minds.

Comment

Good point there kryhavoc! (can I just call you havoc?)

Women here in Finland seem to be quite strong (both mentaly and physicaly)
                    We have a woman as president and a lot of women I decission making roles.
                    They also tend to (as we finns say) Pull us men like a goat on a rope (meaning that they seem to get us to do whatever they want in one way or another).

Well atleast good ol me remains untamed :P
                    What makes me a good demoman? If I were a BAD demoman I wouldn't be sitting here, discussing it with you, now would I?! One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch, and KABLOOIE!...T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure...Prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable....with an unhappy bloody end!

Comment

Australian women are (or were? I don't remember) concidered the hottest in the world.

Primarily because there is (was?) very little obsession with surgery etc. Most people are fit or try and stay fit. and as such people just look hot and natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryhavoc View Post
                        My own personal opinion...

Women are beautiful, no matter where they are from...
                        Oh, I totally agree.

I'm just having ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD LUCK where I currently live.
                        – IK the Troll

Comment

Originally posted by John Northman View Post
                          Good point there kryhavoc! (can I just call you havoc?)
                          Just call me Kry. That's what most other people do.
                          sigpic
                          This is still the greatest country in the world, if we just steel our wills and lose our minds.

Comment

Originally posted by pdgeorge View Post
                            Australian women are (or were? I don't remember) concidered the hottest in the world.

Primarily because there is (was?) very little obsession with surgery etc. Most people are fit or try and stay fit. and as such people just look hot and natural.
                            Yea, I have a general distaste for the fake looks that women try for. Just look like yourself, you are perfect that way.
                            sigpic

Comment

Guys, you gotta remember, its a two way street when it comes to dating.

BTW, not all Scottish descendants are fair or have red hair. Im freaking darker than all of you and I have ancestry that goes back to the British Isles and Viking invaders.

Yep, that means I love to rape and pillage. Who wants to be pillaged? *looks around for likely victims*
                              Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
                              Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

Brandi's a Scottish descendant and has dark hair as well as pillaging me on a regular basis...well not at the moment with the whole baby being cut out of her thing.
                                My Flickr Account

Comment

Working...
                                X