*hates carrots*
    but carrots help with the sex drive...

Leave a comment:

• Talen
    replied
    Originally posted by gruamach View Post
    Dammit.....

I knew I was doing something wrong!
    When we say "barbarians like to kidnap a hot woman", it doesn't require dousing them with oil and bopping them with a lit torch to knock them out first.

Leave a comment:

• John Northman
    replied
    *hates carrots*

Leave a comment:

• IK the Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Leffy View Post
    yes but you need regular sex every now and again..
    I'm living proof that this statement is false.

3.75 years without.

Leave a comment:

• Plunder Down-Under
    replied
    Can easily be led away by carrot on a stick or not so subtle brutish challenges, however.

Leave a comment:

• John Northman
    replied
    *cannot be scared away from anything*

Leave a comment:

• Wenchie
    replied
    John, maybe we should stop. We dont want to scare you away from sex. LOL! Some of us ladies like it.......kinda rough, to put it mildly.

Leave a comment:

• John Northman
    replied
    *gives farler one last clubbing on the head and suddenly listens to th conversation*

w..wait wat?

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    Originally posted by Londubh View Post
    are subs not sexually healthy? I'm fairly certain that they would prefer that they be the ones feeling (sanely) helpless and compelled to make those noises.
    yes but you need regular sex every now and again. and if playing vanilla he still doesn't make the nice sounds for you? its very very unsatisfying.

im plotting now to keep entirely silent like the mogwai next time if he doesn't catch on.

even if i have to bite my own tongue off to accomplish it.

Leave a comment:

• gruamach
    replied
    Originally posted by Daven View Post
    Remember, first rape, then pillage, THEN burn.
    Dammit.....

I knew I was doing something wrong!

Leave a comment:

• Londubh
    replied
    yes i'm pages late but i have to say this. if thats how you really feel and act in the clutches of a woman she'll NEVER be satisfied. you quiet ones are the bane of every sexually healthy woman out there.
    are subs not sexually healthy? I'm fairly certain that they would prefer that they be the ones feeling (sanely) helpless and compelled to make those noises.

Leave a comment:

• stidf01
    replied
    yes i'm pages late but i have to say this. if thats how you really feel and act in the clutches of a woman she'll NEVER be satisfied. you quiet ones are the bane of every sexually healthy woman out there.

I didn't say we should be quiet. Just that we shouldn't make helpless noises

Noises are fun

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    never late to give a comment on sex...in one form or another

Leave a comment:

• Kamn
    replied
    If by that you mean we exhaust them, then yes.

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    Originally posted by stidf01 View Post
    Helpless noises?

Men should not make those

Leave a comment:

Working...
X