Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farler
    replied
    Remember, children are like dogs. If you give 'em treats for being quiet and well behaved they'll be quiet and well behaved.

If you bribe them to shut the fuck up, they'll be loud untill the bribe comes.

Although some children like some dogs are just EVIL!

Leave a comment:

• KarmaKoi
    replied
    Originally posted by Vanima View Post
    Sounds like that kid needs an ass beating...

oh wait... doing that can get you dragged into court...

YAY FOR COURTS LETTING KIDS RUN WILD! *blank stare*
    Yea, some of my friends are all for a little tough love. No damage, no trauma, but sometimes you need to show them the absolute limits. That's according to them, anyway. I haven't really decided how a stand, but hanging around my nephew I usually end up leaning more in their philosophical direction.

Leave a comment:

• Vanima
    replied
    Originally posted by KarmaKoi View Post
    Ah the bon bon commercial..... further proof that I never need get involved with children. I have a niece and nephew. She is a little DOLL of adorableness, he's the devil. I have a lot of patience for bullshit, but when a child screams just for the fun of it, NEVER listens, steals things when you aren't looking and gets away with it, well.... let's just say he's a hopeless case at this point.

NEVER having children.
    Sounds like that kid needs an ass beating...

oh wait... doing that can get you dragged into court...

YAY FOR COURTS LETTING KIDS RUN WILD! *blank stare*

Leave a comment:

• KarmaKoi
    replied
    Ah the bon bon commercial..... further proof that I never need get involved with children. I have a niece and nephew. She is a little DOLL of adorableness, he's the devil. I have a lot of patience for bullshit, but when a child screams just for the fun of it, NEVER listens, steals things when you aren't looking and gets away with it, well.... let's just say he's a hopeless case at this point.

NEVER having children.

Leave a comment:

• Ridenow
    replied
    Originally posted by Evandril View Post
    Heh, he must not have had the same one done I did...If they actively *wanted* to reverse it...2% chance it could be done. 2 inch part cut out, and 2 inch cauterized to either side of the cut.
    According to my father, that is what was done. The 2nd time more was taken out than usual.

Leave a comment:

• bunrotha
    replied
    Originally posted by Evandril View Post
    2 inch cauterized to either side of the cut.

Cauterised doesn't quite convey it- how about...

laser pointed at the offending parts, humming noise, and a sudden smell of burning that lets you know the anaesthetic is clearly working.

The part that worried me was when the student performing the procedure suddenly frowned and called for the senior guy, who also frowned in the way the car mechanic does just before you get told it's going to cost $$$$.

If the 21st century needs torturers, these guys would only need a little retraining.

Leave a comment:

• Evandril
    replied
    Originally posted by Ridenow View Post
    My Uncle had 2 vasectomies. It grew back both times and I now have 2 cousins, one for each time.
    He has since passed, so I did not get a chance to ask if he got a discount for the 2nd one.
    Nobody would trade Erica or Renay for anything.

I am amazed this link is not in this thread already.
    Heh, he must not have had the same one done I did...If they actively *wanted* to reverse it...2% chance it could be done. 2 inch part cut out, and 2 inch cauterized to either side of the cut.

Leave a comment:

• Talen
    replied
    Originally posted by Leffy View Post
    one day. i'm going to buy an assload of those for her pleasure ones. and if he bitches he won't get nuffin.
    Erm, why NOT buy those? If you're buying, get the ones you like. The better for you, the happier he'll be too. Win-win!

Leave a comment:

• Ridenow
    replied
    Originally posted by Wenchie View Post
    all praise the vasectomy! My husband got one 12 years ago. It was the best thing that we ever had done. Nothings better than having worry free sex.
    My Uncle had 2 vasectomies. It grew back both times and I now have 2 cousins, one for each time.
    He has since passed, so I did not get a chance to ask if he got a discount for the 2nd one.
    Nobody would trade Erica or Renay for anything.

I am amazed this link is not in this thread already.

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    heh. wow. could you imagine her face when you showed her THAT surprise?

whole 'nother meaning to laser pointer.

Leave a comment:

• Darkestthicket
    replied
    Originally posted by Farler View Post
    Really? I would have thought that having had a kid and all your aim wouldn't be so bad that you'd need to put a laser sight on it but... If it helps you find those pleasure zones a little easier then go for it man!

I couldn't resist, I really couldn't
    I expect nothing less

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    Originally posted by Sehson View Post
    Just be sure you like the ones you get first... Cause well my wife found out the hard way that some can rub ya raw... Which well just isn't good at all.
    te heee...
    that is why you buy the small packets from various companies and styles/types then do a lil self play... helps

Originally posted by Farler View Post
    Really? I would have thought that having had a kid and all your aim wouldn't be so bad that you'd need to put a laser sight on it but... If it helps you find those pleasure zones a little easier then go for it man!

you are soooooooooooo bad! but it was funny

Leave a comment:

• Farler
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkestthicket View Post
    We're waiting a year to make sure there's nothing wrong with Isobel and then I'm going in to get my junk lasered.

Leave a comment:

• Darkestthicket
    replied
    Originally posted by Wenchie View Post
    all praise the vasectomy! My husband got one 12 years ago. It was the best thing that we ever had done. Nothings better than having worry free sex.
    We're waiting a year to make sure there's nothing wrong with Isobel and then I'm going in to get my junk lasered.

Leave a comment:

• Sehson
    replied
    Originally posted by Leffy View Post
    one day. i'm going to buy an assload of those for her pleasure ones. and if he bitches he won't get nuffin.
    Just be sure you like the ones you get first... Cause well my wife found out the hard way that some can rub ya raw... Which well just isn't good at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X