nope just insane as always...

Leave a comment:

• John Northman
    replied
    ARGH!

What is THAT!?

KEEEL IT WITH FIRE!

*sets his nailed club on fire and bashes*

oh? its gone?.. Does this mean I'm a spam slayer now?
    Last edited by John Northman; 11-21-2008, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Leffy
    replied
    ya know. it annoys me when the SO grumbles that he has to buy condoms. "if you could take birth control i wouldn't haaaaaaave tooooooo" "if you got a vasectemy i wouldn't haaaaaaave to."

so i get to buy the condoms. then theres the pouts and complaints that i didn't get this or that right about 'em. this is why i don't make him buy pads unless its an emergency. because things that interact with your kibbles have to be juuuuuust right.

one day. i'm going to buy an assload of those for her pleasure ones. and if he bitches he won't get nuffin.

Leave a comment:

• Wenchie
    replied
    Originally posted by Farler View Post
    a vesectomy!
    all praise the vasectomy! My husband got one 12 years ago. It was the best thing that we ever had done. Nothings better than having worry free sex.

Leave a comment:

• Farler
    replied
    Originally posted by chika-sempai View Post
    after putting up with five (soon to be six) siblings all under 10 years old you'd think i would hate children. And yet i still want them...
    As for condoms... Guess what my dad and stepmum are getting for xmas!
    a vesectomy!

Leave a comment:

• Plunder Down-Under
    replied
    Gift Voucher for Sollies?!

Leave a comment:

• Chika-Sempai
    replied
    After putting up with five (soon to be six) siblings all under 10 years old you'd think I would hate children. And yet I still want them...
    As for condoms... guess what my dad and stepmum are getting for Xmas!

Leave a comment:

• sableagle
    replied
    We already have people managing to crash their cars into upstairs windows. If the clowns on our roads get to fly as well it'll be carnage.

Leave a comment:

• Plunder Down-Under
    replied
    Flying Car = Back to the Future/Star Wars only!

Roadable Aircraft pshaw!

Leave a comment:

• Talen
    replied
    Actually, they do make edible condoms and flying cars (aka roadable aircraft).

As far as teleporting goes, nothing past the atomic level yet, sorry..

Leave a comment:

• Plunder Down-Under
    replied
    They don't make flying cars and teleporters

Leave a comment:

• Atrus
    replied
    Condoms on a grocery list. I usually don't think of Condoms as edible, but I guess they make anything these days.

Leave a comment:

• Disco Duck
    replied
    I work in a thrift store and I see all kinds of kids. From some of the best behaved to total monsters. There was once a two year old little girl picking up hangers because she liked to help and clean so much. I told her mom to be sure the kid applied at the store when she got old enough because 80% (give or take) of my job is cleaning in some form or another.

Adorable babies do their part with smiling and cooing at me to make up for the screamers.

Leave a comment:

• Arc Orion
    replied
    I am quite happy to report that I have very rarely run into families with children such as this. As such, I do not believe I have too much to fear for future children I might have being like that too often. On the other hand, my eighteen year old "baby" sister can be like that sometimes....

Leave a comment:

• Animae
    replied
    Yeah, I worked in a toy store for a year. I vividly recall turning to one of the women I worked with and asking her to remove my uterus that second.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X