Winter Wusses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Wusses

This is one of the reasons I don't think I could date a southern girl.

I keep my house at a balmy 58 degrees in the winter.

I just came in from shovelling the porch walkway and sidewalk wearing nothing but sweats, a watchcap and boots.

Since it was a packing snowfall last night; I also made a pile of ammunition in order to assault the neighbor's kids on their way to school.

I loves me my Michigan winters. Bring on the snow!

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Ah, a fellow forum goer who wears a T-Shirt when it is 30F and snowing outside!

Comment

Yeah, smoething to do with naturally running hot. I have to convince every new doctor that 100 is NOT a fever for me.

Which also makes me extra snuggly at nite. Enough body warmth to share for a whole bed full of lasses.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Well, one does not have to be a Northerner to enjoy the colder weather.

People have been looking at me sideways since I haven't been wearing a coat outside until the past couple of days.

I love and welcome Autumn & Winter weather.
        "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
        – IK the Troll

Comment

Any weather when blokes like us don't sweat simply by going outside is a good thing, no?

Come the next global ice age; those stick figures are going to WISH they had some bodyfat to keep them warm. :-)

Comment

That's ok, we'll just borrow yours

However, considering I was walking around in a tshirt and hoodie yesterday, maybe I'm not the best person to be talking about being cold.

Parked the car a few blocks away and had to walk, the cold didn't hit me until I hit my block, and even then it was more of a 'gee, it's kinda chilly out here, maybe I should walk faster.'
            It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
            Hey, free eyeball!
            ----------------------
            Originally posted by Leffy
            wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

i normally have to dress in layers no matter what time of year it is
              .... makes stripping down much easier if i get to steamy
              [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
              Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
              http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                This is one of the reasons I don't think I could date a southern girl.

I keep my house at a balmy 58 degrees in the winter.

I just came in from shovelling the porch walkway and sidewalk wearing nothing but sweats, a watchcap and boots.

Since it was a packing snowfall last night; I also made a pile of ammunition in order to assault the neighbor's kids on their way to school.

I loves me my Michigan winters. Bring on the snow!
                HEY! I love cold weather! I lived in Nebraska for 5 years and I was known to walk outside in sweats, tshirt and snow boots to shovel. You work up a freaking sweat, you cant wear a coat. Besides, Im like IK. I live for Autumn & Winter. I feel most alive then.
                Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
                Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

Floridians and the Cold (21 Nov 2008)

Yes, I love teasing Floridians, too. Last week, a coworker of mine was fussing because it had dropped below 60 degrees Fahrenheit when we left work one evening.
                  Last edited by Mike Taylor; 11-21-2008, 04:42 PM.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Winter is the best season.

This is all.

Comment

Yea since I lost weight I'm not as tolerable to cold anymore...

I'm only confortable down to about 43F instead of the 30F I used to be...

Unless I've worked up a sweat then well I still retain heat for a while and am good down to the teens for a good couple of hours
                      ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

I looked at the temp this morning, and put on a coat.

Then I walked outside.

And promptly took off the coat.

It was 32F. Turtleneck and undershirt, no sweater or coat.

Yay for winter!
                        It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
                        Hey, free eyeball!
                        ----------------------
                        Originally posted by Leffy
                        wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

I generally wear a coat when it this cold (around 30F) because I hate having sleeves. I can take the coat off whenever I wish, and I hate wearing multiple layers of clothing.

I love taking the coat off though and getting people looking at me like I'm crazy

Comment

Me: *starts to leave recruitment centre*
                            Soldier: "Didn't you have a coat?"
                            Me: "Nah."
                            Sergeant: "F*** me! Hard bastard."

Maritime climate, ffs, guys. It's not that cold.
                            When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
                              Me: *starts to leave recruitment centre*
                              Soldier: "Didn't you have a coat?"
                              Me: "Nah."
                              Sergeant: "F*** me! Hard bastard."

Maritime climate, ffs, guys. It's not that cold.

Where ya talking about Sable?

Comment

Working...
                              X