Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long has Pretty Princess had her motorcycle licence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long has Pretty Princess had her motorcycle licence?

I saw that photo the other day and though "that person looks familiar" for some reason, then it hit me - Pretty Princess .
    As a carebearanarchist I believe in the destruction and overthrow of the perils of society through random and senseless acts of consideration and kindness.

Growing older is compulsory - growing up is optional.

Hi newbie.

I won't pounce. Pouncing motorcyclists is for mad Marines. (See news.)

Welcome aboard, and nice find!
    When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

ooo and WHAT a PRETTY princess she is....

but all that pink scares me
      [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
      Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
      http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Damn, that's impressive. I think the Teddy bear is the finishing touch of cuteness, though I agree with Tip, it's just too much pink for one girl, or even two.

Comment

She'll ruin those legs if she comes off, you know.

Cotton gets shredded.
          Nylon melts.
          Denim gets destroyed but reduces the severity of road rash.
          Thick denim gets destroyed but greatly reduces the severity of road rash.
          Thin leather gets utterly wrecked but greatly reduces or even eliminates the road rash.
          Proper biker leathers take some surface scarring and maybe bust a stitch but you won't get a scratch or prick through them or feel the heat.

Well worth having the right armour on for the day you do drop and slide at 90.
          When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
            Well worth having the right armour on for the day you do drop and slide at 90.
            Amen! ...and yet cops and other folks looked at me funny for wearing full leather when riding on a hot San Diego summer day...

Comment

I sent Jennie that same pic a couple of days ago. I have a sneaking suspicion there's full riding gear under that pink tutu.

I agree about the proper use of riding attire. Down here in Florida, I see some stupids cruising around on bikes that cost more than my car wearing little more than shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals. I know for a fact that Florida Motorsports (the HUGE bike shop next to where I work) sells protective gear for hot weather, so there's no reason not to have any.
              Last edited by Mike Taylor; 11-27-2008, 07:48 PM.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Taylor View Post
                I sent Jennie that same pic a couple of days ago. I have a sneaking suspicion there's full riding gear under that pink tutu.
                Since she's shelled out enough for an ICON riding jacket, a custom painted helmet (there's no way she found that off the rack.) and dedicated riding boots ... yeah, I think it's safe to assume she's got riding bottoms on as well.

And I think I'm in love.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Where does one find net culottes?
                  Come with me to a land where nightmares fear to walk.

Comment

if you look closely you can see that under the tutu is another line of color that looks like the riding stripes of riding pants so i highly doubt she has jeans on

she is the biker chic tutu pretty prices power ranger
                    [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                    Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                    http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Taylor View Post

I agree about the proper use of riding attire. Down here in Florida, I see some stupids cruising around on bikes that cost more than my car wearing little more than shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals. I know for a fact that Florida Motorsports (the HUGE bike shop next to where I work) sells protective gear for hot weather, so there's no reason not to have any.
                      So, you have seen my roommate. He has the helmet and jacket, but instead of wearing them he leaves them on my dinning room table.

Comment

that reminds me of my friend hope.. she is in alaska and has a pink bike LOL
                        Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanima View Post
                          that reminds me of my friend hope.. she is in alaska and has a pink bike LOL
                          Where in Alaska?

Comment

Ketcsomethingoranother

i can't spell it >.<
                            Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanima View Post
                              Ketcsomethingoranother

i can't spell it >.<
                              Never mind. That was close enough. I know some people in Talkeetna.

Comment

Working...
                              X