Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blow up doll

So did Jennie buy a blow up guy doll?
    Can we get daily blow by blow details of Jennie exploring all the crappyness?
    Come with me to a land where nightmares fear to walk.

you are SUCH a goof

so yeah..
    did she buy it?
    [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
    Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
    http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

I'm vaguely thinking of buying a male blow-up doll.

There is actually a good reason for this. Earlier this year, there was a stag night. I was staying at C's place, as was J (the groom to be). We went out on the town, saw a young lady being given pleasure by an inflatable sheep in a 70s themed night club, and all the while I was telling our gracious host that I was his wingman and he was going to get laid that night.

We got back to his place, and eventually he went into his bedroom for sleepy booboos, and came out convulsed with laughter. Inflatable Irene was already in his bed. He didn't find it funny the morning after when she was propped up in his front room window in a fairly densely built housing estate, but them's the breaks.

Last time I was there, I dropped off my bag in the spare room where I was going to sleep, and when I turned around C was standing in the doorway with an inflatable sheep. My face apparently lit up, and after a comment or two they were checking the butter the day after.

I may spring for a male one for the next visit. It beats getting him roses and presenting them to him on valentine's day in front of his neighbours.

Rapscallion
      A book in which I'm credited as being influential in its origins.

Comment

Back in college I knew the guy who delivered all of the university fridge / microwaves, so he had keys to every dorm room on campus....

He purchased a 'loving lamb', and left it, inflated, on another friend of ours bed. So the first thing our friend saw when he got to college that year?

A blow up sheep in his bed

Comment

wait... You can get blow up sheep?
          you can't take the sky from me.

Comment

yeah... you can...

a friend of mine bought one and brought it to a bach. party

was funny when the guy walked in and saw it sitting on the table..

it did get signed by a shit ton of women though
            Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Comment

Well, i guess we know what we can all pitch in to get Jennie for Christmas now......
              "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
              – IK the Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
                I may spring for a male one for the next visit. It beats getting him roses and presenting them to him on valentine's day in front of his neighbours.

Rapscallion
                well.. you could always bring over the doll, blown up and the roses when you visit him next.... make sure it is during a time when there are lots of neighbors to see and it all happens outside in view

as for pitching in and getting jennie a gift....

the french seem to be pervs!
                no seriously

in the states it seemed the only place you would find sex items or sex jokes items was at a sex shop or a spencers

well the french have the sex shops (i stilllllll wannnnananananan go check one out) and a few shops like spencers

they also have gag gift items at normal shops lol

i was thinking either pink penis slippers or maybe the boob pillow
                [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Right after I got married one of my friends (no one would ever admit which one) signed me up for catalogs from an adult novelty place. Catalogs started arriving at the brand new address where my wife and I moved in.

Fortunately she thought this was hilarious. I loved her a lot.

She was flipping through one of them, giggling a bit when she came to the male love dolls. She had to read the ad for one of them out loud to me.

"Comes with a realistic vibrating penis!" stops, stares at my crotch for a second "I've been gypped! I didn't know they were supposed to vibrate!"

God I loved that woman.

Comment

Originally posted by BryanP View Post
                    Right after I got married one of my friends (no one would ever admit which one) signed me up for catalogs from an adult novelty place. Catalogs started arriving at the brand new address where my wife and I moved in.

Fortunately she thought this was hilarious. I loved her a lot.

She was flipping through one of them, giggling a bit when she came to the male love dolls. She had to read the ad for one of them out loud to me.

"Comes with a realistic vibrating penis!" stops, stares at my crotch for a second "I've been gypped! I didn't know they were supposed to vibrate!"

God I loved that woman.
                    Maybe not vibrate ... but with the right exercises and muscle control ... one can learn to make his crotch horn "dance" while inside a girl.

Always amusing to see the expression on a girl's face when she experiences THAT for the first time. :-)

Sad thing is, it really doesn't work well with her on top.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Boys, boys, boys. They make a ring that goes over the your dangly bits, that has a vibrator on it. It's lots of fuuuunnnn!!!
                      Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
                      Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenchie View Post
                        Boys, boys, boys. They make a ring that goes over the your dangly bits, that has a vibrator on it. It's lots of fuuuunnnn!!!
                        They do now. It was 1994 when this took place. (At 40 I may be a bit older than the average DP reader)
                        Last edited by BryanP; 12-02-2008, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                          Maybe not vibrate ... but with the right exercises and muscle control ... one can learn to make his crotch horn "dance" while inside a girl.

Always amusing to see the expression on a girl's face when she experiences THAT for the first time. :-)
                          *tries for a witty response*
                          *fails*
                          *tries for coherant*
                          *fails*

Comment

Originally posted by compy View Post
                            *tries for a witty response*
                            *fails*
                            *tries for coherant*
                            *fails*
                            *Smiles*

You're welcome. ;-)

At times like that ... I differ to the words of John Milton/Satan:

" There's this beautiful girl just fucked me forty ways from Sunday. We're done. She's walking to the bathroom, *smiles* ... she's trying to walk ... she turns... she looks... it's me. Not the Trojan army just fucked her. Little ol' me. She has this look on her face like: "How the hell did that happen?" "

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                              *Smiles*

You're welcome. ;-)

At times like that ... I differ to the words of John Milton/Satan:

" There's this beautiful girl just fucked me forty ways from Sunday. We're done. She's walking to the bathroom, *smiles* ... she's trying to walk ... she turns... she looks... it's me. Not the Trojan army just fucked her. Little ol' me. She has this look on her face like: "How the hell did that happen?" "
                              *shivers*
                              Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
                              Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

Working...
                              X