Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Stole WHAT?! (3 Dec 2008)

That's just bizarre.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

... that would have to be one ridiculously dirty man burglar, or one ridiculously desperate woman burglar
    Go for the eyes Boo!

I will hijack your thread... not intentionally, but I will

Comment

or someone with a very evil mind....

*hmmmm... i shall leave these as gifts for people i really hate!....*

not me honest

though i did have a double ender left at my door step.... out of the box with a nasty note... i was not pleased
      [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
      Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
      http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

I know two people who have had their house burgled and both women had toys stolen (along with televisions and computers). I know that most of these things start at $50 and are rather expensive but STILL. That's just not hygienic.

Comment

That had to be interesting telling the cops that your collection of "toys" were stolen. I also noticed on the news lately that alot of TV's are being stolen. They say its because of the change in TV from analog to digital.
          Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
          Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenchie View Post
            That had to be interesting telling the cops that your collection of "toys" were stolen. I also noticed on the news lately that alot of TV's are being stolen. They say its because of the change in TV from analog to digital.
            Just imagine filing the insurance claim.....
            "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
            – IK the Troll

Comment

Originally posted by ik the troll View Post
              just imagine filing the insurance claim.....
              roflmao!

Comment

Well thy don't always just steal things that are valuable. It's like shopping, there are always impulse buys.

Also remember that most break ins are done by 20 somethin shit heads, now I don't know if you've ever seen what happens when a 20 somethin shit head finds a girls toy but they apparently think it's hilarious which is why if they're robbing you they'd prolly just go ahead and take it.

Same goes for other things like action figures, statues, swords, whatever... If it looks cool and they can take it without taking too much time or too much room it's gonna be taken.

Not everything that gets stolen gets sold, which is how thieves get caught.
                If you're going to lose, lose with NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Farler View Post
                  Well thy don't always just steal things that are valuable. It's like shopping, there are always impulse buys.

Also remember that most break ins are done by 20 somethin shit heads, now I don't know if you've ever seen what happens when a 20 somethin shit head finds a girls toy but they apparently think it's hilarious which is why if they're robbing you they'd prolly just go ahead and take it.

Same goes for other things like action figures, statues, swords, whatever... If it looks cool and they can take it without taking too much time or too much room it's gonna be taken.

Not everything that gets stolen gets sold, which is how thieves get caught.
                  You sound as if you have some experience at this, Farler.

Comment

When i was in college, my dorm room was burgularized. He stole money and took all our dirty panties out of our laundry bags.

eeeet wuz creeeeeeeepy *shiver*

Comment

Someone stole a pair of my briefs from the laundry room once.

Not the silk boxer shorts, no. Not the cotton ones either, or anything fancy. Not any of my shirts. The briefs I'd worn to the gym the previous afternoon.

It was too irrational to be creepy.
                      When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Wenchie & Compy - thanks, your icons made me LOL.

Can't add anything else to the thread. I haven't been robbed since I was a little kid (house was broken into). One great advantage to living on the top floor = no one can "easily" break into my place thru the windows along with a double-layered steel door and deadbolt at the solitary entrance. I also sleep with at least one weapon (riot baton and/or baseball bat) next to my bed within easy reach.

Stealing sex toys and used panties??? That's some seriously twisted shit. Eww.
                        Last edited by greyloch; 12-03-2008, 11:14 PM.
                        sigpic
                        This is my idea of exercise

Comment

That's okay... In the Marines, someone stole MY dirty panties!! (okay.. okay... tighty whities.. but STILL.. Who the fuck steals a whole load of USED and WET underwear???)

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post

Not the silk boxer shorts, no. Not the cotton ones either, or anything fancy. Not any of my shirts. The briefs I'd worn to the gym the previous afternoon.

lol - I think it went to that place where single socks go

otherwise I'd have to think about what kinda thief would want a manly man-smell souvenir

Originally posted by greyloch View Post
                            Wenchie & Compy - thanks, your icons made me LOL.
                            *bows*

Stealing sex toys and used panties??? That's some seriously twisted shit. Eww.
                            oh the cops thought it was hysterical. They were NO comfort at all to us frightened, quivering freshmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                              That's okay... In the Marines, someone stole MY dirty panties!! (okay.. okay... tighty whities.. but STILL.. Who the fuck steals a whole load of USED and WET underwear???)
                              Originally posted by sableagle View Post

I'm guessing neither of you have seen the websites devoted to the trade and sale of used, dirty underwear then. Apparently some things go for a lot of money depending on how well well they are "seasoned". (ew and cringe!)

Comment

Working...
                              X