Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex & Candy

Completely random.
    First off, I just started reading, like, 3 days ago, from the very beginning, and have now just finished. So, much awesomeness in the comics.
    Just thought this would be interesting to throw out. We have a Russell Stovers candy factory on the highway about an hour away from where we live...right across from a sex shop called The Lion's Den, complete with bill boards...
    The scary part? My wife's MOM pointed this out...

Put this riot gear on...

They smell a newbie!

HURRY!

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Onslayde View Post
      Completely random.
      First off, I just started reading, like, 3 days ago, from the very beginning, and have now just finished. So, much awesomeness in the comics.
      Just thought this would be interesting to throw out. We have a Russell Stovers candy factory on the highway about an hour away from where we live...right across from a sex shop called The Lion's Den, complete with bill boards...
      The scary part? My wife's MOM pointed this out...
      Well, i hate to tell you, but i'm fairly certain your MiL must have had sex at least Once. Just ask Compy's avatar.

Comment

Welcome, Onslade!

I'm a newbie here, myself, so I'll let others give you a 'proper' welcome.

but I'm laughing myself silly because I have this macro ...

Comment

te heeee
          it is weird when sex and parents... yours or other people's.... point out things that just sound wrong being said by them

it shouldn't be... cause if it wasn't the whole culture would probly be a lot better off but well... things are how they are.

when the hubby, the kids and i arrived in france and his parents devided us up into two cars for the trip back to their house, i got to sit with my father in law

i think he always finds it amazing how many pictures i take and what i take pictures of. we passed a sex shop... that was the name lol and i took pics

i'm a dork what can i say. was the first sex shop i had seen in france lol
          [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
          Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
          http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

*rustle*rustle*rustle* "My God! It's like a stovepipe!"
            When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

well a report was done and the french seem to be the one ordering the largest sizes of condoms in europe

Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P

Comment

Pokes nose out of room. OoOOooO! nOobIe-poUncIN-tiMe!!!!!

NewbienoobienewbynoobiNOOOOB!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Thumpa Thumpa Thumpa Thumpa

*runs past noobie, wondering where the other pounce-happy people have gone*

cRaSh

grrr. Let's try that again. *shakes head*

*Pushes off wall*

*Aiming at noobie...*

You see a small creature smiling maniacally, and feel great fear. This is something you've never encountered before, and it looks as though the creature is probably crazier than the Cheshire Cat, and too focused to be distracted by sparkly vibrating mongooses in jello pools covered in chocolate and/or catnip and/or pudding (although that's not to say you should withhold any of those delicious substances), or by Falconess noms, but has been known to disturb the King of the Trolls, terrorize the chat room, and wreak havoc on unsuspecting Newbies, so definitely FEER DA KITTEH!

Mwuahahahaha

And here we go...

Aiming...

Wiggle-butt...

Tail-twitch...

Runs at newbie...

Bypasses noob, speed measuring at Mach 6, flies around corner...

Scampers back around corner, putting the fear of Kitteh into all watching...

POuNce dA nOobIe!!!!!

Hi! Ooo....are you gonna use that brain? No?

MINE! I CLAIM IT!

*omnomnomnomnomnomnom*
                It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
                Hey, free eyeball!
                ----------------------
                Originally posted by Leffy
                wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

Me a newb? Yes...well...mebbe *shifty eyes*
                  I know my parents have sex. I know my in-laws have sex. You think I -want- to know this? Yes, that's a perfectly healthy thought to cross my mind when I jump my wife...NO! My life is shaped by MY perceptions! I choose to omit facts that clash with my carefully constructed delusions. I choose to believe that parents buy kids at Walmart. *glances at his own son* We bought ours at the After Christmas Sale...Only Ten Dollah...

Comment

I choose to believe that parents buy kids at Walmart. *glances at his own son* We bought ours at the After Christmas Sale...Only Ten Dollah...
                    you got jipped.. we only payed 5 and we got 3

Comment

It may warp the mind, but knowing my parents were (who knows, they still may be but they're grandparents and retired now) happily sexy people is what got me into the relaxed morality I have today, despite (or perhaps reinforced by) years of high schooling by priests.

(On the other hand, it didn't hurt that the best looking one priest of the bunch gave up the cloth and married his tennis coach. )

Comment

That's...uh...because you bought in bulk?

Comment

Originally posted by Talen View Post
                          It may warp the mind, but knowing my parents were (who knows, they still may be but they're grandparents and retired now) happily sexy people is what got me into the relaxed morality I have today, despite (or perhaps reinforced by) years of high schooling by priests.

(On the other hand, it didn't hurt that the best looking one priest of the bunch gave up the cloth and married his tennis coach. )
                          I love my parents, but they aren't the most understanding or supportive bunch. Everything I know now, from moral values to common sense, I've learned on my own. They hate it when I bring up stuff that makes sense...like not using coupons on crap we're never gonna use.

Comment

That's...uh...because you bought in bulk?
                            nah.... bought at different time

11, 7, and almost 2... all boys and well from different stores

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
                              nah.... bought at different time

11, 7, and almost 2... all boys and well from different stores
                              Well crap...Oh well. My wife and I agreed we're not having another unless we're ABSOLUTELY sure that there's nothing better to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X