Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex & Candy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
    nah.... bought at different time

    11, 7, and almost 2... all boys and well from different stores
    Well crap...Oh well. My wife and I agreed we're not having another unless we're ABSOLUTELY sure that there's nothing better to do.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Onslayde View Post
      Well crap...Oh well. My wife and I agreed we're not having another unless we're ABSOLUTELY sure that there's nothing better to do.

      I thought having nothing better to do was what resulted in kids in the first place...

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by stidf01 View Post
        I thought having nothing better to do was what resulted in kids in the first place...
        That's why we took up hobbies. Novels for my wife, Warcraft for me.

        Comment


        • #19
          Mmmm warcraft. Such a time sink, when my daughter gets older I'll be able to sink more time into it.
          My Flickr Account

          Comment


          • #20
            My son's currently addicted to Jurrasic Park at under 2 years old. Dinosaurs eating people's faces are amusing to him. So, yeah, I get lotsa Warcraft time.

            Comment


            • #21
              You paid to get kids???!???

              Me and wife have people keep trying to pay us to take theirs... somebody must have done somehting wrong????
              ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

              RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Sehson View Post
                You paid to get kids???!???

                Me and wife have people keep trying to pay us to take theirs... somebody must have done somehting wrong????
                The salesman was very persuasive.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Onslayde View Post
                  <snip>My life is shaped by MY perceptions! I choose to omit facts that clash with my carefully constructed delusions.<snip>
                  As Adam Savage put it:

                  I reject your reality and substitute with my own!

                  also,

                  POUNCE THE NEWBIE!


                  welcome to the boards
                  Ecchi_kitty: The Matrix - Scrawny computer nerds are actaully superheros who can dodge bullets. Be nice to them.

                  May you get, what you deserve.

                  Y'all are nuts. Welcome to the family.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Kamn View Post
                    As Adam Savage put it:

                    I reject your reality and substitute with my own!

                    also,

                    POUNCE THE NEWBIE!


                    welcome to the boards
                    A few days and I already love you folks

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      My parents don't have sex.
                      I was beamed down. Mum told me!
                      Headbutts,

                      A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Do you know whose beam it was?
                        Oooooh, low blow!
                        When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Are you saying if he was beamed up, his dad was on bottom?
                          Come with me to a land where nightmares fear to walk.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by sableagle View Post
                            Do you know whose beam it was?
                            Oooooh, low blow!
                            ALIENS!! TRACTOR BEAMS!! NO SEX!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

                            *tap dance*
                            Headbutts,

                            A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Plunder Down-Under View Post
                              ALIENS!! TRACTOR BEAMS!! NO SEX!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

                              *tap dance*
                              I used to hear the bed rocking back and forth on saturdays. It's less traumatizing then you'd think. In fact I would trade knowing my parents are having sex over knowing my dad looks at porn on this computer.
                              If you're going to lose, lose with NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X