New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hiyas Jennie! I'm a brand new viewer of your excellent webcomic and I must say I've been enjoying it thoroughly. I've spent the last 3 days or so (between peksy things like work and sleep) reading from the beginning, and it's been a great ride. I still have a ways to go to catch up with the current one, but I felt the need to say hi and great job! I'm hoping I can catch you at a Con sometime soon (buying your comics will be so much better face to face) as soon as I can afford to get to one nearby. (I'm in Upper Michigan, where it gets even colder than Novi...hehheh) My wife enjoys your strip as well when she's reading over my shoulder. (She has her own computer too, but she's addicted to World Of Warcraft. Hmn, she plays WoW and I read your wecomics.....isn't this backwards?) Anyhoo, back to reading, and again, GREAT WORK!
    I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every second of it!!!

Oh criee, it's a Yooper!

Welcome to the board, Jauntx.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

...pooooounce the newbie!
      Ecchi_kitty: The Matrix - Scrawny computer nerds are actaully superheros who can dodge bullets. Be nice to them.

May you get, what you deserve.

Y'all are nuts. Welcome to the family.

Comment

thanks!

thank you both woot new friends already!

Comment

And yeahhhh, I'm a Yooper, hehehe...
          but I don't say "eh"

Comment

Welcome to the family...

You can never leave now...

And your wife plays WoW? You have my sympathies. hehehe! I played WoW for a long time too.

Comment

I think their's another yooper around here and I now a couple of michiganders

Welcome....
              ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

Originally posted by Jauntx View Post
                And yeahhhh, I'm a Yooper, hehehe...
                but I don't say "eh"
                Do ya have pasties for breakfast during the the second week of deer camp, though?

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

am i too late to pounce the newbie? *belated pounce anyway*

http://meghasissues.comicgenesis.com

Comment

DOGPILE ON THE NEWBIE!!!!
                    Originally posted by Tipouf
                    *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
                    Newbie kills = 1
                    Originally posted by sableagle
                    .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

Yay, another new person, I moved up a notch!

Comment

Yay hordes of friendliness!

Pirate Bear: I kinda sorta play now and then too, but we have one account so it's pretty much hers. I'm hip to anything that keeps her happy while I'm doing other things but we still spend plenty of time together so it all works out.

Sehson: Thank you muchly too

Mike: I love pasties! Did you know you can order them online from anywhere now? No joke! http://www.pasty.com/
                        I don't hunt though, so that might make me somewhat unyooperish...

meghasissues: it's never too late for pounces

CrazeyAl: Eeeek! Hehehehehe

Comment

LOL glad to help ya out Gorbash!

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Always good to see new faces.. though... er... your avatar kinda scares me. I get the reference though. It's just... aahhhhhhh!

Comment

Thankies! And yeah, possessed Wilford is kinda scary. Your icon onthe other hand, is um......yum

Comment

Working...
                              X