No announcement yet.

New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yooper can be somewhat of a derogatory term too, if it weren't for the fact that pretty much all yoopers are proud to be yoopers...
    but basically, a true yooper has the yooper accent (finnish meets canadian pretty much....ya eh?) and is stereotypically a deer hunter who eats nothing but pasties and drinks beer and wears swampers (big rubbery snow boots) and hats with ear flaps... Well, if you want an idea, look up the band Da Yoopers.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every second of it!!!

Comment

I had a pastie for lunch!

Comment

it has been more then 11 years since i last stayed in michigan more then 2 days and i STILL say "eh?" on occassion. then again that might be some of the ohio more then the michigan... my only real claim to michigan life is my musical tastes. and most michiganers don't even like ICP

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Nooo! ICP aren't real clowns, they're fake propogandists that use their music to subliminally force people into wanting to kill...Them. My friends make me listen to them all the time, and I really want to kill them. All of them. O_o
          "Err...This is why I'm hot?" -Rolls on the floor, pointing.- " No it isn't, you're hot because your hair is burning!"

Comment

All they do is think about dying! They wish they'd die they HOPE they'd die! The only problem is.. they aint never ever EVER gunna die mutha%^&*$#s!!
            Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

until they get they's [email protected]%t in this muthaf%#^a....or something like that...

Comment

Working...
              X