Zombie Hunting (09 Dec 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farler View Post
    Do zombies have mettle? Is mettle not courage and fortitude?

See this is why I like heros of might and magic, undead have no morale so they have no mettle.

They're frightening and there a chance that you'd be fighting people you know so you can test your own mettle by fighting a zombie horde but...
    i don't know.. if you watch the zombie flick 'land of the dead' .. they seem to have a "code" that they learnedededed
    Wandering Minds: Soap for the Brain
    http://kiltman.comicgenesis.com
    Twitter : @kiltmancomics
    Originally posted by JennieB
    While it is a sweet thought, please, no strippers.

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Duck View Post
      The what now? You can tell I'm unprepared! I've got stuff lying around good for blunt object weapons, but not so much ready in other areas.
      YOU just need to make your way to my house... we're zombie resistant.. i'll teach you quick reloading
      Wandering Minds: Soap for the Brain
      http://kiltman.comicgenesis.com
      Twitter : @kiltmancomics
      Originally posted by JennieB
      While it is a sweet thought, please, no strippers.

Comment

Originally posted by Necrotism (aka TJ) View Post
        YOU just need to make your way to my house... we're zombie resistant.. i'll teach you quick reloading
        Similarly, i'm fairly well zombie resistant; much weaponry, and small windows except for those which are out of reach...

Comment

I got into enough scraps with them early on to build up an immunity. For some reason, they seem to be scared of me. Kind of handy, really, considering I'm unarmed and not all that special in a fight (unless it's in deep water and the other guy's not much of a swimmer).
          When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Working...
          X