X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sableagle
    Born irredeemable
    • Jul 2007

Weird illusion 27/12/2008

That third panel, at first, looked like Jennie was wearing a smooth skirt over a much-pleated underskirt, and using her left hand to hold up the front of the skirt while she retrieved cards from the underskirt to post them in the fire hydrant.

I know, I know, it's a satchel and her usual pair of shorts, and she's holding the satchel strap.

Do you lot think maybe, just maybe, I've been looking at too much anime cheesecake while trying to figure out who you're talking about in cosplay threads?
    When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.
  • Leffy
    Harlequin
    • Jul 2007

mmmmmyep. i saw shorts and satchel, with postables going into.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

• Disco Duck
      Devil
      • May 2008

I saw the shorts and satchel the first time. Looking again though, I can see what he meant. It would actually be a really cute skirt if it was what it looked like at second glance.
      "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

Working...