Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Just SO Dirty (29 Dec 08)

Yes... yes it is.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

i loved when we played with charcoals in my high school course. but i loved doing pottery more,so by mysenior year i helped my art teacher convince the school board to add two more classes to our possible electives: home crafts,and pottery. the home crafts supplimented alot of the fun things we did in home ec. and the pottery gave me an excuse to get muddy everyday XD the pottery course was more then just playing with clay though. actually got a bit of chemistry in with learning about modern glazes, and art history with learning about various pottery from ancient times. plus geography and marketing with info on where our clays came from, how they were "purified" and marketed then reached us. we tended to use alot harvested from a county over from us that was shipped to texas to be cleared, then down to mexico where it became packaged, then warehoused in california before travelling back to us.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

If you take foam shaving cream and rub it on your hands until it disappears before you work with charcoal when you are done every thing will just wash off. Easy as pie.

I signed on to this forum just to post that.

Comment

Originally posted by HermitIX View Post
        If you take foam shaving cream and rub it on your hands until it disappears before you work with charcoal when you are done every thing will just wash off. Easy as pie.

Dedication right there.
        You win some internets.
        Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

lol come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack we don't bite. too hard. without permission. often.

Comment

Originally posted by Leffy View Post
            i loved when we played with charcoals in my high school course. but i loved doing pottery more,so by mysenior year i helped my art teacher convince the school board to add two more classes to our possible electives: home crafts,and pottery. the home crafts supplimented alot of the fun things we did in home ec. and the pottery gave me an excuse to get muddy everyday XD the pottery course was more then just playing with clay though. actually got a bit of chemistry in with learning about modern glazes, and art history with learning about various pottery from ancient times. plus geography and marketing with info on where our clays came from, how they were "purified" and marketed then reached us. we tended to use alot harvested from a county over from us that was shipped to texas to be cleared, then down to mexico where it became packaged, then warehoused in california before travelling back to us.
            i'm afraid the movie "ghost" with demi moore, whoopi, and patrick swayze ruined pottery for me forever.
            Wandering Minds: Soap for the Brain
            http://kiltman.comicgenesis.com
            Twitter : @kiltmancomics
            Originally posted by JennieB
            While it is a sweet thought, please, no strippers.

Comment

i dunno. kinda made it better for me. hehe. it is pretty sensual really. even without the freaky ghost dude.

Comment

Originally posted by HermitIX View Post

you learn somethign new every day ... for me... this was it !

i've played with charcoal.. its interesting.. it does tho.. gets all over everything... i was drawing with it about a month ago... at work.. whilst answering the phones.. and it was like 'DAMNIT! A CALL.. BUT I HAVE CHARCOAL ALL OVER MY HANDS!!'

hah...

(shameless plug warning ..)

turned out pretty ok tho.. even if i do say so myself...

here is the charcoal drawing i did...

http://everyoneelseonhere.deviantart...girl-100864115

and here is the original i got the idea from...

http://leafeelebeau.deviantart.com/a...atman-41197573

and to keep this on topic....

Jennies charcoal life drawings ROCK!!!

and she's gonna pay me to stand nude in front of her so she can draw me !!!!

(ok i just made that up... she said it would cost me $1000 to do that.. so i'll have to wait)

((ok i made that up too.. though i think she would accept $1000 to draw me nude.. i think she would feel dirty afterward.. and not from charcoal))

c'mon.. you DID smile at that didn't ya ???!?!?!?
                Wandering Minds: Soap for the Brain
                http://kiltman.comicgenesis.com
                Twitter : @kiltmancomics
                Originally posted by JennieB
                While it is a sweet thought, please, no strippers.

Comment

Working...
                X