Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plattsburgh

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plattsburgh

    where the fuck is that ??? i found one in WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY upstate NY .. like.. 200 miles NE of the middle of no where ...

    do they even have electricty up there yet ? ?!??!?!?
    Wandering Minds: Soap for the Brain
    http://kiltman.comicgenesis.com
    Twitter : @kiltmancomics
    Originally posted by JennieB
    While it is a sweet thought, please, no strippers.

  • #2
    yeah..

    uhh...


    My Mom lives up there... and yeah.. It's the middle of nowhere IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Yep, that's my kind of town. I like being able to walk a couple miles before I see another house.
      Go for the eyes Boo!

      I will hijack your thread... not intentionally, but I will

      Comment


      • #4
        Holy crap! We're doing a project in Plattsburgh. Their economy is about to get a boost. Nova Bus is building a facility there. Never heard of the place until last month and now this. Weird.
        Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ruestir View Post
          Holy crap! We're doing a project in Plattsburgh. Their economy is about to get a boost. Nova Bus is building a facility there. Never heard of the place until last month and now this. Weird.
          maybe it is the fact that i feel like a zombie.... cause i am sick
          maybe it is because i woke up at 3 am.... and am not drinking a hot toddy to fall back to sleep
          or maybe i am just a dork...not a whale penis

          but i am hearing the music for the twilight zone
          [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

          Originally posted by RazorJAK
          Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
          http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
            maybe it is the fact that i feel like a zombie.... cause i am sick
            maybe it is because i woke up at 3 am.... and am not drinking a hot toddy to fall back to sleep
            or maybe i am just a dork...not a whale penis

            but i am hearing the music for the twilight zone
            random thought of the day award to tipouf!
            Wandering Minds: Soap for the Brain
            http://kiltman.comicgenesis.com
            Twitter : @kiltmancomics
            Originally posted by JennieB
            While it is a sweet thought, please, no strippers.

            Comment


            • #7
              yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

              i win!

              i'd run around and dance and all.... but i'm a zombie today
              [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

              Originally posted by RazorJAK
              Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
              http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

              Comment


              • #8
                *hands Tipouf a sparkly hat* there u go
                *Casts "Summon bigger fish"*
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                X