all you need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all you need

.. paper and pencil ,and ink, and idea, and concept and scanner and printer and internet access and uber fans and airplane tickets and publishers and novelty ideas and and and and ... AS IF its all that easy ... paper and pencil... humph!!

we know its more than just that miss Jennie... and were SOOOOO glad your 'rents spent $100,000 to get you there!
    Wandering Minds: Soap for the Brain
    http://kiltman.comicgenesis.com
    Twitter : @kiltmancomics
    Originally posted by JennieB
    While it is a sweet thought, please, no strippers.

Yeah.. and all I need is open and close a door and I get paid.. your point??

Comment

Now I think of you two stated an over abundance on the list of things you need while another skimmed quite a lot.
      Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

Neither of them mentioned water, tea, coffee, beer, fruit juice, pizza, fruit, rum, whisky, whiskey, bacon or boobies.
        When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

They both skimmed!!
          Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
            Neither of them mentioned water, tea, coffee, beer, fruit juice, pizza, fruit, rum, whisky, whiskey, bacon or boobies.
            In this list, if it does not start with the letter B, I only have to replenish my body once a week. The other stuff is hourly.
            Come with me to a land where nightmares fear to walk.

Comment

Working...
            X