Well darn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well darn

Gee whiz. I go away for a while, and everything changes. I even get knocked off the membership list. I had a good number of posts, and now I have to start all over.

So how's everybody doing? Me, pretty good. Got a new man, got a new tattoo, got the same crappy shift at work. And as I am at work, I must leave to do some work. Blehhhh.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx--

*Pounce the Newbie!*

Welcome back Moreta, was wondering what happened you! Oh and everyone who rejoins is returned to Newbie status.
    Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

*pounces Moreta*
      WB Darlin!
      Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

Hi! Pleased ta meetcha!
        I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every second of it!!!

Comment

*pounces Moreta* Welcome back, Lady! Glad you made it
          Chaos is it's own reward

Comment

Ooo, someone to pillage... I mean welcome back!
            I'm not gonna raid you I promise.

Comment

Hello, moreta. Unfortunately, when Raps did the forum switch, he lost all of the old data. Furthermore, the old software was a magnet for spambots. However, I think you'll like what the new software can do.

And welcome back.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

I have had fun bouncing around, and playing with stuff. And I'm glad to be back. It's been a little hard to keep track of the message boards and get sopme of my other work done lately. For those that don't know, I only have access at work, and I only work weekends. I've been a tad busy at work lately.
                Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Welcome back, Moreta!

See, what's cool about the new forums is you don't need to worry about post count to change your description

All is more or less back to normal, you'll get used to the new look - same people plus some new ones!

Comment

Like me!

*Surprise hug from behind*
                    Ecchi_kitty: The Matrix - Scrawny computer nerds are actaully superheros who can dodge bullets. Be nice to them.

May you get, what you deserve.

Y'all are nuts. Welcome to the family.

Comment

welcome back hun!!
                      Mind if i...reel you in?

Comment

Hello, moreta. I'm one of the newbies that snuck in while you were away.

Comment

Pie!?
                          What makes me a good demoman? If I were a BAD demoman I wouldn't be sitting here, discussing it with you, now would I?! One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch, and KABLOOIE!...T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure...Prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable....with an unhappy bloody end!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Taylor View Post
                            Hello, moreta. Unfortunately, when Raps did the forum switch, he lost all of the old data. Furthermore, the old software was a magnet for spambots. However, I think you'll like what the new software can do.

And welcome back.
                            I tried, I winced, I sobbed - it refused to cooperate.

Rapscallion
                            A book in which I'm credited as being influential in its origins.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
                              I tried, I winced, I sobbed - it refused to cooperate.

Rapscallion
                              *pats Raps on the back* It's ok man, we know you did your best. You can't save them all.
                              Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

Working...
                              X