X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unitarian posterior

but but but ...

That is all.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

We always joke that their idea of Christianity is to wave any bible at hand in the general direction of what their doing/saying at the moment. And that's good enough.

Don't know if this is either good or bad but I just think it's cool. I have a lot of friends who became Unitarians as they could practice their personal beliefs but still be under the Unitarian umbrella for protection against fundamental groups.

The fundamentalists I have met - in any religion - are not fun people to hang with, even tho "FUN" is in their name.
    sigpic
    This is my idea of exercise

Comment

Originally posted by greyloch View Post
      The fundamentalists I have met - in any religion - are not fun people to hang with, even tho "FUN" is in their name.
      Fundi's are scary... I don't think it's right to push your beliefs on other people. =-= I spent 2 hours last night listening to my step-mom preach her Buddhist beliefs. Albeit she's not a Fundi but ugh... I have my own beliefs thank you... Another thing that drives me nuts: people who say "if you ever want to be saved there is a wonderful Catholic/Christian group on campus. Why don't you stop by?"

<.< <>.<> >.> ...End Mini Rant...
      "People are more opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs"

Comment

Let's not go further into this topic, guys. It's fairly close to Fratching material...

*checks butt*

Not UUC. Ah well
        It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
        Hey, free eyeball!
        ----------------------
        Originally posted by Leffy
        wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

Originally posted by SelkieDreams View Post
          ... people who say "if you ever want to be saved there is a wonderful Catholic/Christian group on campus. Why don't you stop by?"
          Wrong group, wrong sequence.

"In case you ever want to be saved, there are several martial arts clubs on campus. Why don't you stop by twice a week?"
          When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Martial Arts! Cuz nothing says "start praying" like a swift punch to the solar plexus
            Go for the eyes Boo!

I will hijack your thread... not intentionally, but I will

Comment

mmm violence first thing in the morning, gotta love it. I always wanted to do a martial art... way too ungraceful and uncoordinated to do that though <.< >.>
              "People are more opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs"

Comment

And here I proved onie fo the DP fan forum laws.

The only way to keep a thread steered away from ass, boobs or that which does or not dangle between the legs ... Is to start the thread talking about it.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Boobies!

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Martial Arts and Boobies!
                    Go for the eyes Boo!

I will hijack your thread... not intentionally, but I will

Comment

Originally posted by UberFische View Post
                      Martial Arts and Boobies!
                      Chun-Li
                      Kasumi
                      Mai Shiranui
                      Ivy

Enough jiggle for ya?

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Taylor View Post
                        Enough jiggle for ya?
                        Nope, needs a good dose of Felicia. Especially when YaYa cosplays her.
                        (- Still find it amusing that DragonCon '08 was the FIRST TIME EVER that I ran into her without her cosplaying something. -)

Comment

Originally posted by SelkieDreams View Post
                          mmm violence first thing in the morning, gotta love it. I always wanted to do a martial art... way too ungraceful and uncoordinated to do that though <.< >.>
                          There's nothing graceful about grabbing a guy's throat and turning it upside down.
                          When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
                            There's nothing graceful about grabbing a guy's throat and turning it upside down.
                            Then you are DOING it wrong.

Comment

Enough with the throats, more with the innuendos.

I think we need a picture of Jen's bare but for inspection for this. For good measure, lets also add in Gina's as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X