Unitarian posterior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atrus View Post
    I think we need a picture of Jen's bare but for inspection for this.
    Poor Jenny always gets her butt ogled at when she Ustreams at cons. It's not bare, but if you need to see it that'll be your best bet... without getting slapped that is.
    "People are more opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs"

Comment

Hoo boy...

*steps a- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY....*

Comment

Ray and I will be over
        here, sampling Scotch.
        You dear people carry on
        but leave us out of this.
        I won't stop you looking
        but I'm not joining you!
        When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Oh my, look at the time? I need to be ... elsewhere.

(- wonders what the backblast radius will be .... then deciding a few states may not be enough of a safety zone -)

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Any correlation between being a newbie and having various body parts invaded by large pieces of furniture will be proven false.

Any evidence that Atrus was EVER here should be erased momentarily...

Comment

heh heh
              I love that I've got everyone trained to scatter.
              Careful, when you demand things of me, I just might deliver
              http://devilspanties.keenspot.com/d/20020308.html

here's Jen's bare cheek

I can't speak for Gina but I might lend her some images of shaved pimply monkey butts to post.

Comment

freckles!!

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                  Nope, needs a good dose of Felicia. Especially when YaYa cosplays her.
                  (- Still find it amusing that DragonCon '08 was the FIRST TIME EVER that I ran into her without her cosplaying something. -)
                  Didn't you see her doing, doing, doing.. goddammit! Can't remember the name of her character, the yummy-looking, gold bodypaint character from the Mummy? But, I don't remember seeing her in much of anything (... lemme ponder on that for a moment... sigh... ) at DC08. Maybe we were at the wrong places whenever she was cosplaying?

And damn work for blocking picture hosting sites - can't see the photo of Jennie's freckled butt. Harumph!
                  Last edited by greyloch; 01-09-2009, 02:33 PM.
                  sigpic
                  This is my idea of exercise

Comment

Originally posted by greyloch View Post
                    And damn work for blocking picture hosting sites - can't see the photo of Jennie's freckled butt. Harumph!
                    Who said it was her butt? All she said was that it was a cheek....and we've got a few of those...
                    It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
                    Hey, free eyeball!
                    ----------------------
                    Originally posted by Leffy
                    wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

Originally posted by KiaKat View Post
                      Who said it was her butt? All she said was that it was a cheek....and we've got a few of those...
                      Again, can't see the photo so I made the connection of cheek = butt cheek not face cheek.
                      sigpic
                      This is my idea of exercise

Comment

Working...
                      X