Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best hat ever!

I wanna brainworm hat!

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Want!
    "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
    – IK the Troll

Comment

me 3!

i want i want i want!

and it must be an autographed copy

"brainworm by jennie's brother" lol
      [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
      Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
      http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Is that Skyler sitting next to Jennie? We need more Skyler.
        When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
          Is that Skyler sitting next to Jennie? We need more Skyler.
          I was thinking the same thing. Not enough Skyler causing trouble in the stories these days.

I wanna see what these brainworm hats look like before getting one. Wonder if they're anything like these hats?

sigpic
          This is my idea of exercise

Comment

Braaaaiiinwooooorms!

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

They appear to have teeth.

I'm fairly sure I could make a hat with teeth. Hmmm. Plushie fabric on sale anywhere around here?

I could ... hmmm ... yeah, that'd work, and ... yeah, should be doable ... Yep. Velvet curtain fabric, plushy toy fabric, thin leather, I should be able to do that.
              When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

My brother just got his hands on a sewing machine and some felt and flease. Two triangles of fleese, sew white triangles on and pin some eyeballs to it.
                soooo comfy
                Everyone at church loved them

https://mymonsterhat.com/home.php

Comment

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

Thanx Jennie!
                  "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
                  – IK the Troll

Comment

Damnit, Jennie! If everyone knows it's easy, I can't use it to pull chicks!

Comment

Even with the funny face, I think your brother is cute. And I like the hat, very much.

Though I would be tempted to yell brainworm starving when certian people wear it.

Comment

heh
                        next con when I get stuck in a thought loop I'll have to remember the frase "brain worm starving!"

Comment

Originally posted by JennieB View Post
                          My brother just got his hands on a sewing machine and some felt and flease. Two triangles of fleese, sew white triangles on and pin some eyeballs to it.
                          soooo comfy
                          Everyone at church loved them

https://mymonsterhat.com/home.php
                          oooo neat... so umm about those hats... your brother included in the sale?

what?

was just thinking he looks like fun and it would be great to have more goofy people around lol

honest....

why do i feel like know one believes me and this hasn't even been read by any of you yet and i am still typing.....

damn i hate being sick.... need meds!

Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P

Comment

I already traded him for the batman t-shirt in highschool. But the girl never came to collect.

Comment

then it never happened
                              he'll just have to get to know me and the doc and come visit in france

Comment

Working...
                              X