No announcement yet.

best hat ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol you traded him for a batman tshirt? i traded mine for a pez dispenser. granted my trade was in like kindergartern, and we were discovered when i tried to put him in his carrier to drag to her house.

but i knew even then the candy was better.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

a carrier! damn, I should have thought of that.
      The batman shirt that my friend Liza (she shows up in the comic once in a while with a foul mouth) had was this great batman shirt that was so worn and faded that the symbol was flaking off. I said I liked it and she gave it to me right off her back (she had overalls on and it looked hot without the shirt). I wore the shirt so much in college that when a roommate wrote a note saying my mom had called she scribled a little picture of me in the shirt and cuttoffs and my doc martins. so the Jen character was born, wearing the shirt that she traded for her brother.

Comment

Your roommate invented you?
        When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

I've said it before. I'll say it again.

I want Jennie's family to adopt me.

Also ... It's always odd to see drawings of Skyler with visible eyes.
          Last edited by RazorJAK; 01-06-2009, 10:15 PM.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

I like the eyes in the pencil sketch better than the inked one. More character/expression..
            Come with me to a land where nightmares fear to walk.

Comment

Those of you with Facebook accounts should take a look at the Breeden family album on Jennie's page. Now that's a family.
              Last edited by Mike Taylor; 01-07-2009, 07:14 AM.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

and a poster for Jennie.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Brain Worm hat! Want! Even if it'd starve with me. Also, I LOVE the "Weirdness" poster since it is so very very true.

Edit: And I know it's true because my family breeds all sorts of weird.
                  Last edited by Disco Duck; 01-11-2009, 08:54 AM.
                  "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

They are easy to make....... I can break the sewing machine just looking at it and I managed to make one (admittedly by handstitching...............well I looked at the machine and I swear smoke just started coming off of it!)
                    Pity its too hot to wear it right now!
                    I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

I can't sew worth anything, but the hat inspired me in part to make this. Next up a C'thulhu eating your head!

My Etsy Store

Check out my Deviant Art for my creations:

Comment

I wants that hat!

Comment

thats freakin adorable!

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

I don't suppose you can make a hat like the aliens off the Simpsons???

It would make the perfect 25th present for my mate Cage (mate as in friend-I'm using kiwi slang here)

Comment

Omg! I want one! I could earn cool points with my students if I come to work wearing one of those!

Jennie, you could sell them at the cons. I know id pay $20 or so for one!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
                                I don't suppose you can make a hat like the aliens off the Simpsons???

It would make the perfect 25th present for my mate Cage (mate as in friend-I'm using kiwi slang here)

Should be possible. Basically the same hat in green without the eye stalks, with a protruding lip and ears.

Will warn you it'll probably be around $10-$15 minimum shipping alone, let alone the cost of the hat. Also when would you want it by?
                                My Etsy Store

Check out my Deviant Art for my creations:

Comment

Working...
                                X