Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Taylor
    replied
    If I'm not mistaken, Lovecraft actually did a short story that took place in Georgia.

Leave a comment:

• IK the Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Taylor View Post
    Did things seem noticeably non-Euclidean afterwards?
    A tad.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Taylor
    replied
    Originally posted by IK the Troll View Post
    Nice.

I once got to read H.P. Lovecraft while sitting on the steps of a mausoleum in Oakland Cemetery during a wicked summer storm. It was the ultimate in atmospheric emersion.
    Did things seem noticeably non-Euclidean afterwards?

Leave a comment:

• Rapscallion
    replied
    Originally posted by IK the Troll View Post
    I know a person who had a similar problem. They got in a wreck because they couldn't wait to get home to read the Penthouse magazine they'd bought. Oopsie!
    Got confused over stick or column shift?

Rapscallion

Leave a comment:

• IK the Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by JennieB View Post
    When I was little (about nine or ten) my friend Aili and I would walk across UVA campus to the comic shop and then stop off at a drugstore on the way back. We'd get a dollars worth of ten cent candies (peanut butter cups and tootsie rolls) and read the comics on the steps of the University Anthropology building.
    Nice.

I once got to read H.P. Lovecraft while sitting on the steps of a mausoleum in Oakland Cemetary during a wicked summer storm. It was the ultimate in atmospheric emersion.

Leave a comment:

• JennieB
    replied
    When I was little (about nine or ten) my friend Aili and I would walk across UVA campus to the comic shop and then stop off at a drugstore on the way back. We'd get a dollars worth of ten cent candies (peanut butter cups and tootsie rolls) and read the comics on the steps of the University Anthropology building.

Leave a comment:

• IK the Troll
    replied
    I know a person who had a similar problem. They got in a wreck because they couldn't wait to get home to read the Penthouse magazine they'd bought. Oopsie!

Leave a comment:

• Kryhavoc
    started a topic Red Light Reading

Red Light Reading

Ha ha ha!

Yea, I know that feeling. Luckily, there is a cool place to hang out near my comic shop, I stop in for a coffee and relax under the trees in the backyard with coffee and comics!
Working...
X