is it fun being this weird or weired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Londubh View Post
    Somehow, i don't have much faith that a politician from chicago is going to fix anything, but i'm hoping.

oh come on now ... Blago is awesome!
    Wandering Minds: Soap for the Brain
    http://kiltman.comicgenesis.com
    Twitter : @kiltmancomics
    Originally posted by JennieB
    While it is a sweet thought, please, no strippers.

Comment

Originally posted by Londubh View Post
      Somehow, i don't have much faith that a politician from chicago is going to fix anything, but i'm hoping.
      Can't see how he could fuck it up any worse than the current pinially challenged water-brained douchenozzle from Texas.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

I noticed the spelling of "weired" when I too felt compelled to go look through the store. But it just made me smile and seemed perfect for that particular magnet.

Mr. Stringer is a stupid, stupid man.
        "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

heh
          oops
          I've had people buy that magnet a lot and I didn't realize how I'd spelled it and somehow the univers fixed it and now I wonder if people were disapointed when they got the magnet and it was spelled differently.

Comment

Working...
          X