Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An introduction, don’t we have a narrator for that?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • An introduction, don’t we have a narrator for that?

    How did I find this site, eh I think somebody linked to geeba’s some time ago. So obviously im a LARPer. (which you might have gleaned from my first post being in the geeba sub-forum. So whats there more to me, I own and wear a kilt and im dyslectic as hell. Readings fine tough, ask about it for my big show –off learning to read story.
    I’m dutch 19 male long haired an unshaven most of the time. so between larp, kilts, geekynes and innuendo’s the comic covers the biggest part of my interests.

    Now I heard there was a mandatory pouncing and questioning?
    excreta occuris

  • #2
    Originally posted by YPU View Post
    How did I find this site, eh I think somebody linked to geeba’s some time ago. So obviously im a LARPer. (which you might have gleaned from my first post being in the geeba sub-forum. So whats there more to me, I own and wear a kilt and im dyslectic as hell. Readings fine tough, ask about it for my big show –off learning to read story.
    I’m dutch 19 male long haired an unshaven most of the time. so between larp, kilts, geekynes and innuendo’s the comic covers the biggest part of my interests.

    Now I heard there was a mandatory pouncing and questioning?
    Oh Falcon!!! We's got a newbie!!! *hands YPU some padding to put on* Your gonna need this. You can thank me later with naughty innuendos.
    Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
    Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

    Comment


    • #3
      *perches on a high-rise and sniffs the air* I think I smell newbie *hears Wenchie's call and gets an evil grin on her face*

      *tips head to the side and looks around* Ah, yes, there's one now.... MUAHAHAHAHA

      *launches from her perch and comes screaming down out of the sky*


      *vroooooooooooom*

      *pooooouuuuuuunce*

      *nose to beak* Welcome to the Devil's Panties. May ye be warned, we are a strange bunch *nose lick*

      Is your life insurance paid up? *takes off to wait for another newbie to pass by*


      "Allias volat propriis"
      "Zhai'helleva"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      oooo look, an eyeball *nom*

      Originally posted by stidf01
      Something tells me I have to re-educate Fal when I see her next

      P.S. I'll let you know if I survive
      Yeah, he survived, but only just

      Comment


      • #4
        “Weird; out of the ordinary” I would bloody well hope so, if this was a forum full of rank and file humans I wouldn’t think of joining in. also you might want to know that nose has been licked by somebody already today…
        Now could somebody get this padding of, I only had time to get it half on and it was the bad half to have on when being pounced…
        excreta occuris

        Comment


        • #5
          You have the bad half on??

          <eye brow waggle>


          <checks> yup, my bad half's on, too!



          It usually is.

          Comment


          • #6


            Gonna keep using it until IK starts pouncin' newbs again!!! (and yah.. I dl'ed it.. deleting it won't help.. )

            Comment


            • #7
              Kitty butt-wiggle..... POUNCE! and pins to the floor* Hi! Welcome to the boards! Hope we see you in the IRC... and make sure to leave your sanity at the door please
              "People are more opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs"

              Comment


              • #8
                Ya might wanna post a bit more.. Tradition says you need 100 posts to not be a newbie. Newbies pouncing eachother is kinda like masturbation..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ray View Post
                  Ya might wanna post a bit more.. Tradition says you need 100 posts to not be a newbie. Newbies pouncing eachother is kinda like masturbation..
                  Yes, ray, but that doesn't make it any less fun to watch.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Londubh View Post
                    Yes, ray, but that doesn't make it any less fun to watch.
                    If we don't tell the newbies about our traditions then they AREN'T traditions, just history.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Welcome, YPU.


                      Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Newbie?! NEWBIES!!

                        *Puts down the cup of sugar and hot chocolate*
                        POUNCE THE NEWBIE!

                        Welcome to our group. Brown water?
                        Ecchi_kitty: The Matrix - Scrawny computer nerds are actaully superheros who can dodge bullets. Be nice to them.

                        May you get, what you deserve.

                        Y'all are nuts. Welcome to the family.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The nickname is short for "Your Personal Undead" in case anybody wonders.
                          excreta occuris

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Cool. Reminds me of a video I saw at Blockbuster the other day "Zombie Strippers". *snicker* Can ya tell we are a bunch of pervs?
                            Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
                            Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Why doe you think I joined in anyway?
                              excreta occuris

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X