• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shifting the fat shipments

ok jennie... that is it... i'm calling you out girl

you are a liar!!!!

you are not that short... even self admitted
    (you are taller then me and i am only 5')

you may have some chub but i do too and not calling you a liar on that one
    cause it is a personal thing and is one of those "in the eye of the beholder...vs mirror" kind of things

but... and this is the big one

you are not 29! ha!

liar!!!

you are ALMOST!!!

but not yet so

the funny thing is that you were born exactly 1 day earlier then my best friend who i have known since we were in kindergarten

ok... yeah... ranodm dorky and am hoping the coffee will kick in soon

hmmm i should think of sending you a bday gift
    [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
    Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
    http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Jennie should hang out with me more often. She won't feel taller, but she'd feel A LOT thinner.
    "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
    – IK the Troll

Comment

Originally posted by IK the Troll View Post
      Jennie should hang out with me more often. She won't feel taller, but she'd feel A LOT thinner.
      Funny, one of the main reasons I enjoy hanging with jennie is because she draws me a lot thinner than I am.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
        Funny, one of the main reasons I enjoy hanging with jennie is because she draws me a lot thinner than I am.
        She got me about right. LOL
        "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
        – IK the Troll

Comment

As I recall, Jen draws people the way she sees them in her mind and not necessarily as they really look. She does take some creative liberties, but they work.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

And then in the next strip, 3 quick close-ups of Jenny stripping off, then in the last panel, butt naked standing on the bathroom scale saying "Son of a Bitch!"

Wireheads

Comment

Speaking of SHORT!

Where is that "New Rock Boots" thread?

Hmmm...
              Wireheads

Comment

hehe we have to remember scales dont work!

and happy birthday to jennie when ever it is
                Mind if i...reel you in?

Comment

I am in the process of trying to convert fat into fat that used to be there.

It's really tough, and it gets tougher as you get older. I am forty, and at forty, it is tough enough. I imagine it is really heartbreaking at sixty.

The real trick is finding the energy and time to do it. It takes a lot of both. It really helps if you work it from both ends, the intake of calories and the exercise output.

Bragging now. I have gone from 223 (pounds) to 203 in three weeks. To do this, I have had to run (I am guessing) 40 miles of treadmill time, plus weights, spin classes, conditioning classes, and being tortured by a five foot tall US Army sergeant named Karen. She isn't heartless, but rather she enjoys causing pain, but can't admit it. Instead, she is a personal trainer in her off time. I think of her as an aerobics instructor gone horribly, horribly wrong.

She trains combatives with the Gracies. The army said that she is not allowed to be a drill instructor anymore.

I have also given up beer until 195, and I am pretty much living on fresh fruits and veggies, tuna in spring water, and boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I really, really love beer and thick angus steaks.

And potatos. I have actually begun to dream about potatos.

The plan is to get to 175. That is a fifty three pound loss in four months. I have already lost twenty. Three weeks down, thirteen to go. If I manage to become beefcake before I am done, I will post pics.

But I knew I was getting someplace when Karen shouted at me the other day "You want a rest? You worthless, loathsome, disgusting pussy! You got cheated. The best part of you ended up a stain on your daddy's lacy pink panties! I actually thought that you might be getting someplace! It looked for a second that there was a washboard under that pile of fetid, putrid, stinking, stained laundry that you call a swollen beer gut! Move your cottage cheese! You are sparring with Larry today!"

Strangely, I felt very proud of that. It was almost praise.

Sorry, I guess that I got a little lost in the memory there for a second.

The idea is that in July, I will be able to walk down the street in Midtown Memphis in a kilt, sporran and combat boots, and stop traffic. I was there once, and I will be there again. If I get there, I will post pics for the ladies here. Both before and after, though I don't have a black watch kilt yet, and the early "fat pictures" are in jeans.

I am sorry that this is so solipsystic, but I kind of have to be there while I am doing this.

It's tough to change your ways to become thin again.

Thanks.

f
                  Act your rage.

Comment

Originally posted by freiman View Post
                    "You want a rest? You worthless, loathsome, disgusting pussy! You got cheated. The best part of you ended up a stain on your daddy's lacy pink panties! I actually thought that you might be getting someplace! It looked for a second that there was a washboard under that pile of fetid, putrid, stinking, stained laundry that you call a swollen beer gut! Move your cottage cheese! "

that's ... that's beautiful!

do you think Karen might be persuaded to record it and send me a CD?

Other lard-vanquishing insults could be added. I might be able to find a market.

Comment

Originally posted by compy View Post

Other lard-vanquishing insults could be added. I might be able to find a market.
                      She seems to need me to really let herself free, but I can ask her.

I can pretty much promise that she will be angry with me for asking, but I bet I get a good workout out of it.

f
                      Act your rage.

Comment

so... this mean the next time you dress in drag you'll be really super ubber sexy?

i mean you looked great before... needed a lil more sun but very attractive...
                        [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                        Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                        http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
                          so... this mean the next time you dress in drag you'll be really super ubber sexy?

i mean you looked great before... needed a lil more sun but very attractive...
                          Well, that is the idea. I really hate how I look now. wanna see my wake up call?

f
                          Act your rage.

Comment

Originally posted by compy View Post

ROFLMAO! Compy are you gonna use that the next time you get on your elliptical trainer and start to get winded? Hell! I'll come up and eat chocolates and yell at you. You've not heard my "I will kill you slowly" voice. That one that my daughters fear.
                            Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
                            Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

Other Half nicknamed me the Mommy Monster (in relation to the cats) because of my 'stop that NOW before I make you stop' tone of voice.

It works well. He fears for our future children.
                              It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball. Then...
                              Hey, free eyeball!
                              ----------------------
                              Originally posted by Leffy
                              wussy. its not the teeth you should fear

its the jaw strength and determination to hang on.

Comment

Working...
                              X