shifting the fat shipments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KiaKat View Post
    Other Half nicknamed me the Mommy Monster (in relation to the cats) because of my 'stop that NOW before I make you stop' tone of voice.

It works well. He fears for our future children.
    Heh, mix your "Mother Voice" with my "Dad Hearing".

When I was still living with the PBE, we'd be in the den long after the boys had supposedly gone to bed.

"Go check on the boys, girl. They're in the game room again." (- The game room being on the other side of the house and a floor up. -)

After scolding them and sending them back to bed; she'd come down with that "How the hell did you hear that?" look on her face.

Mix these ears with your voice ... poor kids.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Originally posted by freiman View Post
      Well, that is the idea. I really hate how I look now. wanna see my wake up call?

f
      sure, can't be any worse than the video i have on youtube of my walking into the water at the river.... i really dont like my bum in that lol
      [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
      Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
      http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Part of my wake up call was my cholesterol levels. Not that they are bad but are definitely heading in that direction. I was warned that if I dont change my diet and weight, I would have heart disease in 10 years. I started working out last year. I promptly found out that I have arthritis in my left heel and I get horrible shin splints when I go for walks. I have to wear crocs all the time because thats the only shoes that dont hurt my feet and shins. We got a Wii Fit for Christmas. I have already lost 3 pounds playing on that silly thing. The only reason why it works so well is because I do it for a solid 30 minutes. I also make a point to do harder things each time I play. I expect to hit a plateau soon. I will have to step things up a bit.
        Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
        Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

I wonder if Nintendo would release internet updates (for a price, of course) to things like Wii fit, to add to the games fun/workout value...

Comment

Originally posted by Londubh View Post
            I wonder if Nintendo would release internet updates (for a price, of course) to things like Wii fit, to add to the games fun/workout value...
            The more time you do, the more games you unlock so its constantly evolving.

One of my girls has unlocked the snow boarding one. We all need to get to that point so we can have snow boarding contests. We already do the snow ski and snow jump, now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
              sure, can't be any worse than the video i have on youtube of my walking into the water at the river.... i really dont like my bum in that lol
              Well, here you go. Don't say I didn't give you an out.

I had always defined myself as a thin guy. I was so skinny at thirty that if I stood sideways and stuck out my tongue, I looked like a zipper.

The guy in the black mail is me. There is no way to define that guy as anything but fat.

It's a lot harder now than it was ten years ago, but it is coming off. Not as fast as I want, but faster than I deserve. All it seems that I have to do is eat lean and clean all the time, give up beer completely, and exercise two to three hours a day.

I have knocked off about twenty pounds. If the Center for Health and Human services is to be believed, I have eleven more or so to lose before I am at the top end of "Normal weight" and then I am guessing that I need to drop another ten before I look the way I want to.

Then I need to figure out how to scale the exercise regimen back to a level that burns as much fat as I take in.

Karen helps a lot. Nothing makes me want to do something like her saying I can't do it. There is also a little, sexist voice in my head that says if that hundred and ten pound woman can do it, I should be able to as well.

f
              Act your rage.

Comment

And if I do get it all off, the beefcake pics are coming.

f
                Act your rage.

Comment

It's just a flesh wound!
                  "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
                  – IK the Troll

Comment

hey Freiman, thought I would share this with you
                    www.dailyplate.com
                    just type in what you eat and what you do everyday. Taking a shower and doing pc work is also considered work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenchie View Post
                      The only reason why it works so well is because I do it for a solid 30 minutes.
                      The free jogging maxes out at thirty minutes, but it's a good, sweaty workout.

I just need to moderate the amount I eat now, and it would be a fine, fine way to lose some weight. That said, I did have to take last week off from it - old injury in the left knee decided to play up.

Rapscallion
                      A book in which I'm credited as being influential in its origins.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
                        The free jogging maxes out at thirty minutes, but it's a good, sweaty workout.

I just need to moderate the amount I eat now, and it would be a fine, fine way to lose some weight. That said, I did have to take last week off from it - old injury in the left knee decided to play up.

Rapscallion
                        People who know better than I do tell me that running every day is a bad idea. It puts too much stress on the joints. Running downhill also stresses the joints much more than running over level terrain.

Karen says that I should run one day, and bike one day.

Of course, she says that I should do that because I am a "disgusting little sweaty, greasy butterball who's body can't take real workouts".

f
                        Act your rage.

Comment

People who know better than I do tell me that running every day is a bad idea. It puts too much stress on the joints. Running downhill also stresses the joints much more than running over level terrain.

Karen says that I should run one day, and bike one day.

Of course, she says that I should do that because I am a "disgusting little sweaty, greasy butterball who's body can't take real workouts".

f
                          LMAO! I like this Karen!

Comment

Originally posted by Wenchie View Post
                            LMAO! I like this Karen!
                            I do too. She isn't a certified personal trainer, but she does know a lot about bodies and muscles and fat and such.

She was an Army DI for a long time. She says she isn't allowed to do it anymore.

I am beginning to understand Karen speak. If she says "Bad idea" it means that I shouldn't attempt to change my regimen because I probably wont be able to do it, or that it might lead to injury. It is always deadpan and not uttered without profanity.

If you says "You can't do it" (usually said loudly, and with lots of profanity) it means that she wants me to try it. I haven't found much that motivates me more than her telling me I can't do something.

She says that people she has trained fall into four categories.
                            1) Hooah and worthwhile (I think this means willing and able)
                            2) Hooah and useless (this means willing and unable)
                            3) Shit and worthwhile (Unwilling and able)
                            And
                            4) Shit and useless (me)

She watches for certain pains like a hawk. For instance, she is particularly worried about knee pain. Muscle pain she enjoys inflicting upon me.

Today I ran three sessions on the treadmill. Karen likes to play with the speed and incline buttons. I ran two miles, then three and a half miles, and then one mile. The one mile was hardest. I had bad pains in my thighs and calf the entire way.

Karen was unusually caring.

She said "Do your leg muscles hurt?"
                            "Yes" I gasped.
                            "Dang. Keep running. You know what else is going to hurt when as you cool down?"
                            "No."
                            "EVERYTHING!"

I don't know exactly what I did to get her attention, but she gets results. I losing weight pretty quickly. I have about thirty more pounds to take off, and only six months to do it.

If I see another boneless, skinless chicken breast, I might scream.

f
                            Act your rage.

Comment

I do too. She isn't a certified personal trainer, but she does know a lot about bodies and muscles and fat and such.

She was an Army DI for a long time. She says she isn't allowed to do it anymore.

I am beginning to understand Karen speak. If she says "Bad idea" it means that I shouldn't attempt to change my regimen because I probably wont be able to do it, or that it might lead to injury. It is always deadpan and not uttered without profanity.

If you says "You can't do it" (usually said loudly, and with lots of profanity) it means that she wants me to try it. I haven't found much that motivates me more than her telling me I can't do something.

She says that people she has trained fall into four categories.
                              1) Hooah and worthwhile (I think this means willing and able)
                              2) Hooah and useless (this means willing and unable)
                              3) Shit and worthwhile (Unwilling and able)
                              And
                              4) Shit and useless (me)

She watches for certain pains like a hawk. For instance, she is particularly worried about knee pain. Muscle pain she enjoys inflicting upon me.

Today I ran three sessions on the treadmill. Karen likes to play with the speed and incline buttons. I ran two miles, then three and a half miles, and then one mile. The one mile was hardest. I had bad pains in my thighs and calf the entire way.

Karen was unusually caring.

She said "Do your leg muscles hurt?"
                              "Yes" I gasped.
                              "Dang. Keep running. You know what else is going to hurt when as you cool down?"
                              "No."
                              "EVERYTHING!"

I don't know exactly what I did to get her attention, but she gets results. I losing weight pretty quickly. I have about thirty more pounds to take off, and only six months to do it.

If I see another boneless, skinless chicken breast, I might scream.

f
                              You can eat red meat. Just have to be careful how you make it.

Comment

Don't cook it in its own weight of grease for example
                                Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

Working...
                                X