Feel it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel it!

Personaly I preffer to feel it with my chest, but with the ass wouldnt be that bad either. Now Im REALY interested in the song though.
    Ecchi_kitty: The Matrix - Scrawny computer nerds are actaully superheros who can dodge bullets. Be nice to them.

May you get, what you deserve.

Y'all are nuts. Welcome to the family.

i like it when the music moves me in my happy place
    [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
    Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
    http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

When you're getting a full-body massage from the bass, it's the beat that can't be beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Talen View Post
        When you're getting a full-body massage from the bass, it's the beat that can't be beat.
        how about a full body massage with that kind of beat... two in one sounds great to me

Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P

Comment

I know three massage techniques.

One is theraputic.

Another is relaxing.

The third leads to lots more fun.
          "I like my tea like I like my women - Hot, Wet and Green."
          – IK the Troll

Comment

I wish I could take a class on the different types of massage. I'm not terrible at a basic back, neck, and shoulders massage, but I know I'm not grand either. Plus I have really weak wrists, if I put weight on them for too long they really start to hurt.

Comment

Ah, see, that's part of it. There are angles of your body which put less stress on your joints. Neat tricks my friend taught me (his Mom's a masseuse who specializes in prenatal massage) include supporting your thumb with your curled index finger (entire fist, really) such that the force transfer doesn't bend your thumb much, if at all.

Also, use elbows. *nodnod* No joints between shoulder and elbow to undertake stress.

Comment

Best massage I ever had was from a small indonesian Friend: She actually danced on my back while I thought I was going to die.
                Next morning was GREAT though no more aches anywhere at all...
                did "cost" me two bottles of wine though, which we drank together while I cooked her favorite chinese rice dishes
                pounce!
                --
                Metaal

Comment

The hell with it. I will just go to the salon and have a full body massage done. Mmmmm
                  Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
                  Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

I always end up massaging feet placed in my lap, but I often feel uncomfortable massaging shoulders. Weird.
                    Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

My wife calls the subwoofer in my truck "Her butt massager".

It was in the truck when I bought it. I wouldn't have spent the money to install it, but since it's there already, I might as well enjoy it.

f
                      Act your rage.

Comment

Originally posted by freiman View Post
                        I wouldn't have spent the money to install it, but since it's there already, I might as well enjoy it.f
                        oooh... poor Freiman
                        pounce!
                        --
                        Metaal

Comment

0.o

Butt massager.... wow, that must be some thumping

Comment

Originally posted by Plunder Down-Under View Post
                            I always end up massaging feet placed in my lap, but I often feel uncomfortable massaging shoulders. Weird.
                            I can only give foot massages to certain girls, specifically hot girls with small sexy feet.

And girls refuse to rub my shoulders, even in trade. I can get them to try for like a minute then their hands start cramping and they give the hell up. My shoulders are really thick and knotted and I haven't released the tension from them in years.
                            If you're going to lose, lose with NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Farler View Post
                              I can only give foot massages to certain girls, specifically hot girls with small sexy feet.

And girls refuse to rub my shoulders, even in trade. I can get them to try for like a minute then their hands start cramping and they give the hell up. My shoulders are really thick and knotted and I haven't released the tension from them in years.
                              sounds like you need toys and oil
                              i know, sounds kinky but doesn't have to be lol
                              when the girls you know have small hands and no strength in them...it gets hard to get a good massage, if they use the toys and the oil they dont have to work so hard

Comment

Working...
                              X