--
    Metaal

Comment

Originally posted by metaal View Post
      always nice to rip things out of context
      not true... contexts is all about how you play with it
      [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
      Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
      http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

Context is the enemy and shall be kneaded out!
        Headbutts,

A sign of affection in Cats, Marines, and old school punks. - freiman

Comment

Originally posted by Farler View Post
          I can only give foot massages to certain girls, specifically hot girls with small sexy feet.

And girls refuse to rub my shoulders, even in trade. I can get them to try for like a minute then their hands start cramping and they give the hell up. My shoulders are really thick and knotted and I haven't released the tension from them in years.
          Try getting them to use their bodywieght for pressure. You lie down, they use their fists or elbows on your shoulders. Either that, or get them to walk on you
          Ecchi_kitty: The Matrix - Scrawny computer nerds are actaully superheros who can dodge bullets. Be nice to them.

May you get, what you deserve.

Y'all are nuts. Welcome to the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
            not true... contexts is all about how you play with it
            really a lot of things are all in how you play with it... what?
            I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like green eggs and ham.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamn View Post
              Try getting them to use their bodywieght for pressure. You lie down, they use their fists or elbows on your shoulders. Either that, or get them to walk on you
              Yeah except when I feel someone giving one of those horrible dig in and rip away the knots massages I tend to tense up, which is counter productive. I need a nice gentle 12 hour shoulder massage.

Im off the school that a massage should feel good and take a bit of time, work the knots out gently. It's why certain girls really liked it whenever Id give them a massage.
              If you're going to lose, lose with NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by asianmommy View Post
                really a lot of things are all in how you play with it... what?
                te heeee.... mommy i miss you

Yeah except when I feel someone giving one of those horrible dig in and rip away the knots massages I tend to tense up, which is counter productive. I need a nice gentle 12 hour shoulder massage.

Im off the school that a massage should feel good and take a bit of time, work the knots out gently. It's why certain girls really liked it whenever Id give them a massage.
                ok 12 hours is a bit much!
                but you should see if there are any massage schools in your area, a lot of them need volunteers

Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P

Comment

I'd LOVE to get a real and thorough massage. Only, I don't know if I could be comfortable, since it's best with no clothes in the way and me naked around someone? Not terribly likely. Even if it's just the top up. Maybe sooooome day. :le sigh: Stupid crazy.
                  "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Duck View Post
                    I'd LOVE to get a real and thorough massage. Only, I don't know if I could be comfortable, since it's best with no clothes in the way and me naked around someone? Not terribly likely. Even if it's just the top up. Maybe sooooome day. :le sigh: Stupid crazy.
                    i'd do it disco
                    and i would avoid being playful so you can enjoy it just as a massage
                    playful can always be after

me i want a full body massage that leaves you feeling good all over...and i mean all over and needing a cigarette even if you dont smoke

Comment

There's a good chance it'd be all right with you Tip. It's hard to be tense or uncomfortable around a personality like yours. =D So, the itinerary of your trip here is building up. We've got to go roller/ice skating and now massages. Some day!

The one thing I'd LOVE to do this year that would be big....Make it to Dragon*Con.
                      "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
                        i'd do it disco
                        and i would avoid being playful so you can enjoy it just as a massage
                        playful can always be after

me i want a full body massage that leaves you feeling good all over...and i mean all over and needing a cigarette even if you dont smoke

in an attempt to make it all awkward again... i have a camcorder!! wooot!

tip giving disco duck a massage?!!??!!? i make a website ... www.two-girls-one-table.com !! woooooo !

i'm SOOOOO gonna get hit next time i see 'manda... heh.
                        Wandering Minds: Soap for the Brain
                        http://kiltman.comicgenesis.com
                        Twitter : @kiltmancomics
                        Originally posted by JennieB
                        While it is a sweet thought, please, no strippers.

Comment

Originally posted by metaal View Post
                          always nice to rip things out of context
                          Hehe....... yes yes it is......... plus toys and oil make LOTS of things fun!
                          I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
                            Hehe....... yes yes it is......... plus toys and oil make LOTS of things fun!
                            NO! oh god NO! hotwheels shooting off the tracks! children blinded and concussed! Rescue workers falling down from the oily residue left on the floor!

Toys and oil do NOT mix!
                            If you're going to lose, lose with NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS!

Comment

NO! oh god NO! hotwheels shooting off the tracks! children blinded and concussed! Rescue workers falling down from the oily residue left on the floor!

Toys and oil do NOT mix!
                              You mean thats not how you play with your hotwheels????

Gosh I must be doing something wrong......
                              I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

Toys and oil do NOT mix!
                                Sounds like fun to me!
                                Chaos is it's own reward

Comment

Working...
                                X