• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    Salt water tea???

Leave a comment:

• RazorJAK
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray View Post
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..

Methinks JAK, tough as he is... MIGHT just wanna avoid things like uber salty water and Listerine right now..
    Actually, that is EXACTLY what I've been doing.

Gargling with salt water tea every couple of hours

In between that ... been sipping on my big bottle of baronjager. Gotta love 90 proof honey schnapps.

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    Oh yes very quotable!

On the strep throat front I have a friend that swears by Jagermeister....... personally I just live with lemon and honey drinks.

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by Tipouf View Post

only problem i dont remember if you spit or swallow...been a while
    Welcome to the sig of the month club!!

Leave a comment:

• jimbo
    replied
    Damn! 'Couple a' buckets of that and my troubles will be OVER!

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    mix equal parts 1/3 each

liquid tylonal
    liquid benadril
    liquid lemon flavored malox

no shit it works
    gargle a lot ....

only problem i dont remember if you spit or swallow...been a while

Leave a comment:

• SLRH
    replied
    Oh Jak! I'm so sorry! I had air pockets after my wisdom teeth were pulled too. That hurt worse than having the teeth pulled in the first place. As for strep, make sure you take all the antibiotics, that is not something you want to mess around with. *stern look*

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..

Methinks JAK, tough as he is... MIGHT just wanna avoid things like uber salty water and Listerine right now..

Leave a comment:

• Wenchie
    replied
    Originally posted by Mamba View Post
    I had an old flatmate that would gargle with some kind of bleach to clear her strep throat.

As for massage, I have a friend that's a beauty therapist ans masseuse. I think she secretly hates me because she is brutal with a massage. Feel great the next day though. Pleasure pain thing really.
    Listerine will or as hot as you can handle it uber salty water.....gargle and do it every 4 hours. The salt water will bust the virus cells. Listerine has a ton of alcohol in it.

Pleasure pain......mmmm.....damn shame you live over there. I would love to meet your flat mate.

Leave a comment:

• Mamba
    replied
    I had an old flatmate that would gargle with some kind of bleach to clear her strep throat.

As for massage, I have a friend that's a beauty therapist ans masseuse. I think she secretly hates me because she is brutal with a massage. Feel great the next day though. Pleasure pain thing really.

Leave a comment:

• Wenchie
    replied
    Jak, I think you just need a big shot of penicillin in the butt. It will clear up that strep throat in about 24 hours.

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    Owitch..

Sorry to hear that..

Hey... at least the problem teeth are over and done with now.

Leave a comment:

• RazorJAK
    replied
    Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
    No idea..... after the hot oil and toys comment I thought he would be right in there........ and I'm sure he knows lots about dangerous toys too!
    I've been slow in responding because I've done a LOT of sleeping lately.

Wisdom teeth extraction ... then dry socket ... and I finally get over that and ... WHAM!!! Strep throat.

Who snuck the black buddha statue into my house?

Leave a comment:

• Tipouf
    replied
    i had Styrofoam as a kid... was fun learning on my own that if you add super glue it goes all melty and you get some really neat looking cave effects

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
    My ears are burning.
    Put some ointment on them and watch where you stick them next time!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X