Feel it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farler View Post
    NO! oh god NO! hotwheels shooting off the tracks! children blinded and concussed! Rescue workers falling down from the oily residue left on the floor!

Toys and oil do NOT mix!
    Sheesh... I actually had toys that required oil as a kid...

kids these days... everythings got to be "safe"

Where's those internal combustion engines, the rotating blades, projectiles, High voltage sparks?????
    ***I'm quiet in a homicidal yet to kill people sorta way***

RazorJAK says "Evil panda is ... evil. "

Comment

Originally posted by Sehson View Post
      Where's those internal combustion engines, the rotating blades, projectiles, High voltage sparks?????
      Had that...and that...definitally that...That too

Though I will admit, some of the toys they make now are highly drool-worthy....If far too safe
      Chaos is it's own reward

Comment

Originally posted by Evandril View Post
        Had that...and that...definitally that...That too

Though I will admit, some of the toys they make now are highly drool-worthy....If far too safe

Ummm depends on the toy I guess........ I could get positively lethal just with lego, im pretty sure if you messed with some of the new toys you could make em just as dangerous..........

I mean dangerous is entertaining right? And educational, you learn which dumbass things are fun and which will cost you an eye....... thats an important life lesson right there.
        I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

Originally posted by Sehson View Post
          Sheesh... I actually had toys that required oil as a kid...

kids these days... everythings got to be "safe"

Never had that, though had that, somewhat of that (do home-made bows count?), DEFINETLY that. Though the best toy so far was a wind-up racer. The sheer power of that thing. Still got a mark from the stichings on my forehead.

And I agree with the people claiming it to be an educational experience. For all the high-voltage, high-spinning gizmos we've had, I have never been electrocuted, have been hit by fast blades only 2 times. I had more accidents with rolerskates on a tree for christ sake!
          Ecchi_kitty: The Matrix - Scrawny computer nerds are actaully superheros who can dodge bullets. Be nice to them.

May you get, what you deserve.

Y'all are nuts. Welcome to the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Necrotism (aka TJ) View Post
            in an attempt to make it all awkward again... i have a camcorder!! wooot!

tip giving disco duck a massage?!!??!!? i make a website ... www.two-girls-one-table.com !! woooooo !

i'm SOOOOO gonna get hit next time i see 'manda... heh.
            I might hit you just to keep the tradition alive. But I'm just amused since I doubt you'd really film it. And that's mostly because you wouldn't be invited to that particular event. Nyah!
            "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
              I could get positively lethal just with lego
              reminisces about his Lego crossbow and his Lego Gatling gun...
              sigh...
              also the train's adapter (12volt output) that could make your finger twitch in a funny way

or how about a good way to finally get rid of all those spare Windows install disks:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw9OV...eature=related

edit: and to finish of that lifelong feud with any alien neighbours?
              pounce!
              --
              Metaal

Comment

Ummm depends on the toy I guess........ I could get positively lethal just with lego
                How in the WORLD has JAK not commented on this yet??

Comment

No idea..... after the hot oil and toys comment I thought he would be right in there........ and I'm sure he knows lots about dangerous toys too!
                  I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

My ears are burning.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                      My ears are burning.
                      Put some ointment on them and watch where you stick them next time!!!

Comment

i had Styrofoam as a kid... was fun learning on my own that if you add super glue it goes all melty and you get some really neat looking cave effects
                        [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
                        Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
                        http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

No idea..... after the hot oil and toys comment I thought he would be right in there........ and I'm sure he knows lots about dangerous toys too!
                          I've been slow in responding because I've done a LOT of sleeping lately.

Wisdom teeth extraction ... then dry socket ... and I finally get over that and ... WHAM!!! Strep throat.

Who snuck the black buddha statue into my house?

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Owitch..

Sorry to hear that..

Hey... at least the problem teeth are over and done with now.

Comment

Jak, I think you just need a big shot of penicillin in the butt. It will clear up that strep throat in about 24 hours.
                              Originally posted by Originally Posted by RazorJAK
                              Apple Butter and SHARP cheddar go together like Wenchie and Motorboat noises.

Comment

I had an old flatmate that would gargle with some kind of bleach to clear her strep throat.

As for massage, I have a friend that's a beauty therapist ans masseuse. I think she secretly hates me because she is brutal with a massage. Feel great the next day though. Pleasure pain thing really.

Comment

Working...
                                X