• Show
Clear All

• RazorJAK
    replied
    My ears are burning.

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    No idea..... after the hot oil and toys comment I thought he would be right in there........ and I'm sure he knows lots about dangerous toys too!

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
    Ummm depends on the toy I guess........ I could get positively lethal just with lego
    How in the WORLD has JAK not commented on this yet??

Leave a comment:

• metaal
    replied
    I could get positively lethal just with lego
    reminisces about his Lego crossbow and his Lego Gatling gun...
    sigh...
    also the train's adapter (12volt output) that could make your finger twitch in a funny way

or how about a good way to finally get rid of all those spare Windows install disks:

edit: and to finish of that lifelong feud with any alien neighbours?

Leave a comment:

• Disco Duck
    replied
    Originally posted by Necrotism (aka TJ) View Post
    in an attempt to make it all awkward again... i have a camcorder!! wooot!

tip giving disco duck a massage?!!??!!? i make a website ... www.two-girls-one-table.com !! woooooo !

i'm SOOOOO gonna get hit next time i see 'manda... heh.
    I might hit you just to keep the tradition alive. But I'm just amused since I doubt you'd really film it. And that's mostly because you wouldn't be invited to that particular event. Nyah!

Leave a comment:

• Kamn
    replied
    Originally posted by Sehson View Post
    Sheesh... I actually had toys that required oil as a kid...

kids these days... everythings got to be "safe"

Where's those internal combustion engines, the rotating blades, projectiles, High voltage sparks?????
    Never had that, though had that, somewhat of that (do home-made bows count?), DEFINETLY that. Though the best toy so far was a wind-up racer. The sheer power of that thing. Still got a mark from the stichings on my forehead.

And I agree with the people claiming it to be an educational experience. For all the high-voltage, high-spinning gizmos we've had, I have never been electrocuted, have been hit by fast blades only 2 times. I had more accidents with rolerskates on a tree for christ sake!

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    Originally posted by Evandril View Post
    Had that...and that...definitally that...That too

Though I will admit, some of the toys they make now are highly drool-worthy....If far too safe

Ummm depends on the toy I guess........ I could get positively lethal just with lego, im pretty sure if you messed with some of the new toys you could make em just as dangerous..........

I mean dangerous is entertaining right? And educational, you learn which dumbass things are fun and which will cost you an eye....... thats an important life lesson right there.

Leave a comment:

• Evandril
    replied
    Originally posted by Sehson View Post
    Where's those internal combustion engines, the rotating blades, projectiles, High voltage sparks?????
    Had that...and that...definitally that...That too

Though I will admit, some of the toys they make now are highly drool-worthy....If far too safe

Leave a comment:

• Sehson
    replied
    Originally posted by Farler View Post
    NO! oh god NO! hotwheels shooting off the tracks! children blinded and concussed! Rescue workers falling down from the oily residue left on the floor!

Toys and oil do NOT mix!
    Sheesh... I actually had toys that required oil as a kid...

kids these days... everythings got to be "safe"

Leave a comment:

• Evandril
    replied
    NO! oh god NO! hotwheels shooting off the tracks! children blinded and concussed! Rescue workers falling down from the oily residue left on the floor!

Toys and oil do NOT mix!
    Sounds like fun to me!

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied

Toys and oil do NOT mix!
    You mean thats not how you play with your hotwheels????

Gosh I must be doing something wrong......

Leave a comment:

• Farler
    replied
    Hehe....... yes yes it is......... plus toys and oil make LOTS of things fun!

Toys and oil do NOT mix!

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Sarah_Sunshine
    replied
    Originally posted by metaal View Post
    always nice to rip things out of context
    Hehe....... yes yes it is......... plus toys and oil make LOTS of things fun!

Leave a comment:

• Necrotism (aka TJ)
    replied
    Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
    i'd do it disco
    and i would avoid being playful so you can enjoy it just as a massage
    playful can always be after

me i want a full body massage that leaves you feeling good all over...and i mean all over and needing a cigarette even if you dont smoke

in an attempt to make it all awkward again... i have a camcorder!! wooot!

tip giving disco duck a massage?!!??!!? i make a website ... www.two-girls-one-table.com !! woooooo !

i'm SOOOOO gonna get hit next time i see 'manda... heh.

Leave a comment:

• Disco Duck
    replied
    There's a good chance it'd be all right with you Tip. It's hard to be tense or uncomfortable around a personality like yours. =D So, the itinerary of your trip here is building up. We've got to go roller/ice skating and now massages. Some day!

The one thing I'd LOVE to do this year that would be big....Make it to Dragon*Con.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X